Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 3/28/13 at 6:29am in Classic Menswear
- Versace Medusa Icon Necklace Last post on 2/1/16 at 12:17am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- FS: CARTIER - C De Cartier Decor Money Clip Last post on 8/4/15 at 9:47pm in Buying and Selling
- Werkstatt Munchen BLISS necklace Last post on 12/24/14 at 2:08am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Poor man's watch thread - Page 194post #2896 of 53585/1/13 at 9:47amI have an Antea KS as well. Really love these two watches and the flieger is a perfect fit for me. If I sell one of my sinn chronos, I'd consider picking up the marine chronograph. Its a gorgeous piece and I was enamored by it when I saw it in the metal this past summer (Jorge had a little exhibition in his hotel room).
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2897 of 53585/1/13 at 10:12ampost #2898 of 53585/1/13 at 8:22pmpost #2899 of 53585/2/13 at 9:32ampost #2900 of 53585/2/13 at 9:34ampost #2901 of 53585/2/13 at 11:06pmCross post from the Watch Appreciation Thread:
A vintage 1974 Seiko chronograph, that has become known as the "Pogue" Chronograph after Colonel William Pogue, an astronaut who was on the Skylab mission.
Pogue's Seiko chronograph was something of a stowaway on the skylab mission. It wasn't an approved piece of kit, but he just brought it along anyway, and it became the first automatic movement watch in space. An alert Seiko aficionado noticed it in a mission picture of Pogue that was published in National Geographic. (The folks at Omega must have been pissed.)
Here's mine:post #2902 of 53585/3/13 at 12:25pm
His looks stock but if you are asking me... I asked Stowa to substitute their black Nappa 22mm with contrast stitching. They did so at no cost. I was going to put the strap aside and order a cordovan or another leather strap that looked a bit more dressy but after wearing it for awhile, I think the Nappa strap works pretty well. Sporty yes, but given the size of the watch (41mm), it works better as a casual wearer or OCBD.post #2903 of 53585/3/13 at 4:58pmpost #2904 of 53585/3/13 at 9:05pmpost #2905 of 53585/3/13 at 11:58pmpost #2906 of 53585/4/13 at 3:11pmpost #2907 of 53585/5/13 at 5:52ampost #2908 of 53585/5/13 at 12:14pmpost #2909 of 53585/5/13 at 1:38pm
- Poor man's watch thread
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
Currently, there are 1511 Active Users (380 Members and 1131 Guests)
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 57 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 2 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › 200k Push-Ups in 2016 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 6 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 7 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 7 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...