Welp, turns out they were actually out of stock. Tried one more place, but if that doesn't work I may have to decide one something else, like the aforementioned SNKE49.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 3/28/13 at 6:29am in Classic Menswear
- Versace Medusa Icon Necklace Last post on 2/1/16 at 12:17am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- FS: CARTIER - C De Cartier Decor Money Clip Last post on 8/4/15 at 9:47pm in Buying and Selling
- Werkstatt Munchen BLISS necklace Last post on 12/24/14 at 2:08am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Poor man's watch thread - Page 165post #2461 of 537412/27/12 at 12:38pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2462 of 537412/30/12 at 9:17pmQuote:
Not sure if you are aware of this brand called orient? I want to say that they are owned by seiko, but not 2sure! Anyhow they are considered Manufactures and the prices are around the same! I have seen watches with power reserve indicators going for 2bills!post #2463 of 537412/31/12 at 3:40ampost #2464 of 537412/31/12 at 10:27pmQuote:
Cool, got something right! A buddy of mine was talking about that pocket watch this company makes (sorry no pic)! Not to throw you guys off reg. watches; but I think If i decide to buy an Orient this will be the one, why? Because its 40mm, perfect size for your jeans, coin pocket!post #2465 of 53741/1/13 at 1:18pmpost #2466 of 53741/2/13 at 10:21amFunny I happen to stumble into this thread - I received two Orient watches for Christmas. I can't speak to their durability or reliability since they're new but they're not too large, lightweight, and just the style (simple/clean) I was looking for. I still intend to find some higher end vintage watches but I imagine I'll wear these for a long time.post #2467 of 53741/2/13 at 4:03pmpost #2468 of 53741/2/13 at 4:59pmpost #2469 of 53741/2/13 at 5:49pmpost #2470 of 53741/2/13 at 7:05pmpost #2471 of 53741/2/13 at 9:52pmpost #2472 of 53741/3/13 at 4:27pmpost #2473 of 53741/4/13 at 7:31ampost #2474 of 53741/4/13 at 1:24pmI have been looking into getting a nice watch and this Tissot Le Locle really caught my eye ( it also comes in black or with a metal band ).
And I found the same watch here at ~$200 discount. This is legit right? Amazon is discounting the watch nearly as much.
So I am planning to buy the watch at the discounted site and I would appreciate confirmation (or the opposite) that I am making a good move.post #2475 of 53741/4/13 at 2:16pmQuote:
This one is better. And has a longer mil pedigree.
Of course now that I've posted this MWC will likely vector some shill posts to this thread. They have a history of doing that. MWC are as good as any other parts bin made watch with good components, but their marketing dept has a chip on their shoulder, and the product is nothing special compared to other stuff out there.
- Poor man's watch thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
- › NWT Canali Blue Label Wool Cashmere Overcoat Darkgrey 42R (fit is... 6 seconds ago
- › Spring in in the air! KITON Silk Blouson *NWT* MSRP $4595 9 seconds ago
- › Alden X Leffot Tanker Boots, Color 8 Shell Cordovan, Size 7D 16 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 19 seconds ago
- › Ralph Lauren Purple Label x Gaziano & Girling "Numan" 10/10.5D 26 seconds ago
- › Eidos lupo polos, sweaters 50% off 29 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 30 seconds ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 31 seconds ago
- › ISAIA NAPOLI DB SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN SWEATER 2 minutes ago
- › Adidas Horween Veg Tanned Leather Stan Smith 10.5 New 2 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.