Welp, turns out they were actually out of stock. Tried one more place, but if that doesn't work I may have to decide one something else, like the aforementioned SNKE49.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 3/28/13 at 6:29am in Classic Menswear
- Versace Medusa Icon Necklace Last post on 2/1/16 at 12:17am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- FS: CARTIER - C De Cartier Decor Money Clip Last post on 8/4/15 at 9:47pm in Buying and Selling
- Werkstatt Munchen BLISS necklace Last post on 12/24/14 at 2:08am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Poor man's watch thread - Page 165post #2461 of 589112/27/12 at 12:38pmpost #2462 of 589112/30/12 at 9:17pmQuote:
Not sure if you are aware of this brand called orient? I want to say that they are owned by seiko, but not 2sure! Anyhow they are considered Manufactures and the prices are around the same! I have seen watches with power reserve indicators going for 2bills!post #2463 of 589112/31/12 at 3:40ampost #2464 of 589112/31/12 at 10:27pmQuote:
Cool, got something right! A buddy of mine was talking about that pocket watch this company makes (sorry no pic)! Not to throw you guys off reg. watches; but I think If i decide to buy an Orient this will be the one, why? Because its 40mm, perfect size for your jeans, coin pocket!post #2465 of 58911/1/13 at 1:18pmpost #2466 of 58911/2/13 at 10:21amFunny I happen to stumble into this thread - I received two Orient watches for Christmas. I can't speak to their durability or reliability since they're new but they're not too large, lightweight, and just the style (simple/clean) I was looking for. I still intend to find some higher end vintage watches but I imagine I'll wear these for a long time.post #2467 of 58911/2/13 at 4:03pmpost #2468 of 58911/2/13 at 4:59pmpost #2469 of 58911/2/13 at 5:49pmpost #2470 of 58911/2/13 at 7:05pmpost #2471 of 58911/2/13 at 9:52pmpost #2472 of 58911/3/13 at 4:27pmpost #2473 of 58911/4/13 at 7:31ampost #2474 of 58911/4/13 at 1:24pmI have been looking into getting a nice watch and this Tissot Le Locle really caught my eye ( it also comes in black or with a metal band ).
And I found the same watch here at ~$200 discount. This is legit right? Amazon is discounting the watch nearly as much.
So I am planning to buy the watch at the discounted site and I would appreciate confirmation (or the opposite) that I am making a good move.post #2475 of 58911/4/13 at 2:16pmQuote:
This one is better. And has a longer mil pedigree.
Of course now that I've posted this MWC will likely vector some shill posts to this thread. They have a history of doing that. MWC are as good as any other parts bin made watch with good components, but their marketing dept has a chip on their shoulder, and the product is nothing special compared to other stuff out there.
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
- › LOOKING FOR CP ACHILLES RETRO LOWS US8 (EU41) 17 seconds ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 1 minute ago
- › Wedding tuxedo advice 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Cigars 2 minutes ago
- › NIB Buday Oxblood Shell Cordovan Budapesters Short Wings ~11.5/12D 5 minutes ago
- › Official Terrorist Bombing and Other Acts of Inhumanity Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Drinkwaters: Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding