Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 7/18/16 at 4:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Hanger Project Hangers! Natural Stained Walnut 1.5 Inch (Set of 15) Last post on 12/30/16 at 3:03pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Panerai Luminor GMT Automatic (PAM88) Last post on 10/1/16 at 2:06pm in Other Classifieds
- **DROPSX3** Maison Martin Marginal Brass Cuff Bracelet Size S Last post on 6/26/16 at 7:14pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Poor man's watch thread - Page 161post #2401 of 649812/6/12 at 4:36pmpost #2402 of 649812/6/12 at 4:44pmpost #2403 of 649812/6/12 at 6:01pmQuote:
Damn. Wish I knew about the symphony beforehand..
The flat symphony does not have a power reserve?
Does anyone know what bands I can get onto my seiko 5? It's got a stupid 10mm lug but a 22mm band.
(On the right)post #2404 of 649812/6/12 at 10:10pmpost #2405 of 649812/7/12 at 4:10amQuote:Originally Posted by WorkingClassDude
I have a Seiko Black Monster (from 2010 I think) and it also lost it's solid-click action between adjusting the date and time. Different movement though to the Blue Spark. It had the perfect double-click feel for several months, but I moved on to other watches and the Monster got drawered for a while. And after I started wearing it again, I noticed that the clicky feel was gone, and setting stuff now has a little trick to it. It's a minor inconvenience, it's not the end of the world. The watch still functions fine in all other aspects. And the rest of my Seikos (5 or 6 of them) all work perfectly.
Hmm.. interesting to hear that you're experiencing the same thing with a Seiko. You're right -- it's a minor inconvenience but it doesn't bother me too much.
Just noticed a semi-deep scratch at the bottom of the watch where the strap meets the casing.. thinking about getting it polished out but not sure yet. It's barely noticeable because it's in such an awkward spot but I'm wondering if the lady who swapped out my strap for me scratched itpost #2406 of 649812/7/12 at 12:38pmpost #2407 of 649812/8/12 at 11:45ampost #2408 of 649812/8/12 at 2:20pmpost #2409 of 649812/8/12 at 6:28pmpost #2410 of 649812/8/12 at 7:16pmpost #2411 of 649812/9/12 at 12:05ampost #2412 of 649812/9/12 at 6:45amQuote:
Great looking watch! The more that I am looking at it the louder I am hearing the Siren song that it is singing. Give us a short review. . . Code please?post #2413 of 649812/9/12 at 6:49ampost #2414 of 649812/9/12 at 7:55amQuote:
Umm, don't remember it offhand, but the MrWatch banner shouts at you when go to the page, something like $10 off $50 or more.post #2415 of 649812/9/12 at 8:53am
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
- › once a day - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 6 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones Perforated Courtenay (Burgundy) 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Stoffa Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...