Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 3/28/13 at 6:29am in Classic Menswear
- Versace Medusa Icon Necklace Last post on 2/1/16 at 12:17am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- FS: CARTIER - C De Cartier Decor Money Clip Last post on 8/4/15 at 9:47pm in Buying and Selling
- Werkstatt Munchen BLISS necklace Last post on 12/24/14 at 2:08am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Poor man's watch thread - Page 161post #2401 of 588712/6/12 at 4:36pmpost #2402 of 588712/6/12 at 4:44pmpost #2403 of 588712/6/12 at 6:01pmQuote:
Damn. Wish I knew about the symphony beforehand..
The flat symphony does not have a power reserve?
Does anyone know what bands I can get onto my seiko 5? It's got a stupid 10mm lug but a 22mm band.
(On the right)post #2404 of 588712/6/12 at 10:10pmpost #2405 of 588712/7/12 at 4:10amQuote:Originally Posted by WorkingClassDude
I have a Seiko Black Monster (from 2010 I think) and it also lost it's solid-click action between adjusting the date and time. Different movement though to the Blue Spark. It had the perfect double-click feel for several months, but I moved on to other watches and the Monster got drawered for a while. And after I started wearing it again, I noticed that the clicky feel was gone, and setting stuff now has a little trick to it. It's a minor inconvenience, it's not the end of the world. The watch still functions fine in all other aspects. And the rest of my Seikos (5 or 6 of them) all work perfectly.
Hmm.. interesting to hear that you're experiencing the same thing with a Seiko. You're right -- it's a minor inconvenience but it doesn't bother me too much.
Just noticed a semi-deep scratch at the bottom of the watch where the strap meets the casing.. thinking about getting it polished out but not sure yet. It's barely noticeable because it's in such an awkward spot but I'm wondering if the lady who swapped out my strap for me scratched itpost #2406 of 588712/7/12 at 12:38pmpost #2407 of 588712/8/12 at 11:45ampost #2408 of 588712/8/12 at 2:20pmpost #2409 of 588712/8/12 at 6:28pmpost #2410 of 588712/8/12 at 7:16pmpost #2411 of 588712/9/12 at 12:05ampost #2412 of 588712/9/12 at 6:45amQuote:
Great looking watch! The more that I am looking at it the louder I am hearing the Siren song that it is singing. Give us a short review. . . Code please?post #2413 of 588712/9/12 at 6:49ampost #2414 of 588712/9/12 at 7:55amQuote:
Umm, don't remember it offhand, but the MrWatch banner shouts at you when go to the page, something like $10 off $50 or more.post #2415 of 588712/9/12 at 8:53am
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 6 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 15 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Buxton 9 / 9.5 E WILLOW CALF 16 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 22 minutes ago
- › VESTS / Stuff-carrying gear 23 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding