Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 3/28/13 at 6:29am in Classic Menswear
- Versace Medusa Icon Necklace Last post on 2/1/16 at 12:17am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- FS: CARTIER - C De Cartier Decor Money Clip Last post on 8/4/15 at 9:47pm in Buying and Selling
- Werkstatt Munchen BLISS necklace Last post on 12/24/14 at 2:08am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
Last edited: Today
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Poor man's watch thread - Page 161post #2401 of 534812/6/12 at 4:36pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2402 of 534812/6/12 at 4:44pmpost #2403 of 534812/6/12 at 6:01pmQuote:
Damn. Wish I knew about the symphony beforehand..
The flat symphony does not have a power reserve?
Does anyone know what bands I can get onto my seiko 5? It's got a stupid 10mm lug but a 22mm band.
(On the right)post #2404 of 534812/6/12 at 10:10pmpost #2405 of 534812/7/12 at 4:10amQuote:Originally Posted by WorkingClassDude
I have a Seiko Black Monster (from 2010 I think) and it also lost it's solid-click action between adjusting the date and time. Different movement though to the Blue Spark. It had the perfect double-click feel for several months, but I moved on to other watches and the Monster got drawered for a while. And after I started wearing it again, I noticed that the clicky feel was gone, and setting stuff now has a little trick to it. It's a minor inconvenience, it's not the end of the world. The watch still functions fine in all other aspects. And the rest of my Seikos (5 or 6 of them) all work perfectly.
Hmm.. interesting to hear that you're experiencing the same thing with a Seiko. You're right -- it's a minor inconvenience but it doesn't bother me too much.
Just noticed a semi-deep scratch at the bottom of the watch where the strap meets the casing.. thinking about getting it polished out but not sure yet. It's barely noticeable because it's in such an awkward spot but I'm wondering if the lady who swapped out my strap for me scratched itpost #2406 of 534812/7/12 at 12:38pmpost #2407 of 534812/8/12 at 11:45ampost #2408 of 534812/8/12 at 2:20pmpost #2409 of 534812/8/12 at 6:28pmpost #2410 of 534812/8/12 at 7:16pmpost #2411 of 534812/9/12 at 12:05ampost #2412 of 534812/9/12 at 6:45amQuote:
Great looking watch! The more that I am looking at it the louder I am hearing the Siren song that it is singing. Give us a short review. . . Code please?post #2413 of 534812/9/12 at 6:49ampost #2414 of 534812/9/12 at 7:55amQuote:
Umm, don't remember it offhand, but the MrWatch banner shouts at you when go to the page, something like $10 off $50 or more.post #2415 of 534812/9/12 at 8:53am
- Poor man's watch thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
- › Things you just don't get 4 minutes ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 11 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 14 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 22 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 22 minutes ago
- › NWT ISAIA 100% Navy soft construction sport coat 22 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Lightly Worn ISAIA dark green & navy quilted coat 40US/50EU [M] 23 minutes ago
- › NWT ISAIA Shirts Sizes 15.75/40, 16/41, 16.5/42 - More Added 1/24 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...