Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 7/18/16 at 4:55pm in Classic Menswear
- **DROPSX3** Maison Martin Marginal Brass Cuff Bracelet Size S Last post on 6/26/16 at 7:14pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Versace Medusa Icon Necklace Last post on 2/1/16 at 12:17am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- FS: CARTIER - C De Cartier Decor Money Clip Last post on 8/4/15 at 9:47pm in Buying and Selling
Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Poor man's watch thread - Page 161post #2401 of 604412/6/12 at 4:36pmpost #2402 of 604412/6/12 at 4:44pmpost #2403 of 604412/6/12 at 6:01pmQuote:
Damn. Wish I knew about the symphony beforehand..
The flat symphony does not have a power reserve?
Does anyone know what bands I can get onto my seiko 5? It's got a stupid 10mm lug but a 22mm band.
(On the right)post #2404 of 604412/6/12 at 10:10pmpost #2405 of 604412/7/12 at 4:10amQuote:Originally Posted by WorkingClassDude
I have a Seiko Black Monster (from 2010 I think) and it also lost it's solid-click action between adjusting the date and time. Different movement though to the Blue Spark. It had the perfect double-click feel for several months, but I moved on to other watches and the Monster got drawered for a while. And after I started wearing it again, I noticed that the clicky feel was gone, and setting stuff now has a little trick to it. It's a minor inconvenience, it's not the end of the world. The watch still functions fine in all other aspects. And the rest of my Seikos (5 or 6 of them) all work perfectly.
Hmm.. interesting to hear that you're experiencing the same thing with a Seiko. You're right -- it's a minor inconvenience but it doesn't bother me too much.
Just noticed a semi-deep scratch at the bottom of the watch where the strap meets the casing.. thinking about getting it polished out but not sure yet. It's barely noticeable because it's in such an awkward spot but I'm wondering if the lady who swapped out my strap for me scratched itpost #2406 of 604412/7/12 at 12:38pmpost #2407 of 604412/8/12 at 11:45ampost #2408 of 604412/8/12 at 2:20pmpost #2409 of 604412/8/12 at 6:28pmpost #2410 of 604412/8/12 at 7:16pmpost #2411 of 604412/9/12 at 12:05ampost #2412 of 604412/9/12 at 6:45amQuote:
Great looking watch! The more that I am looking at it the louder I am hearing the Siren song that it is singing. Give us a short review. . . Code please?post #2413 of 604412/9/12 at 6:49ampost #2414 of 604412/9/12 at 7:55amQuote:
Umm, don't remember it offhand, but the MrWatch banner shouts at you when go to the page, something like $10 off $50 or more.post #2415 of 604412/9/12 at 8:53am
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 33 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 15 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 18 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 18 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding