I agree, if the strap was wider, and the knob not so ostentatious - this could be a nice looking watch.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 3/28/13 at 6:29am in Classic Menswear
- Versace Medusa Icon Necklace Last post on 2/1/16 at 12:17am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- FS: CARTIER - C De Cartier Decor Money Clip Last post on 8/4/15 at 9:47pm in Buying and Selling
- Werkstatt Munchen BLISS necklace Last post on 12/24/14 at 2:08am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Poor man's watch thread - Page 143
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2132 of 536910/8/12 at 6:28pmpost #2133 of 536910/8/12 at 7:23pmpost #2134 of 536910/8/12 at 8:37pmpost #2135 of 536910/9/12 at 3:27ampost #2136 of 536910/9/12 at 4:33ampost #2137 of 536910/9/12 at 12:48pmpost #2138 of 536910/9/12 at 12:56pmpost #2139 of 536910/10/12 at 2:45ampost #2140 of 536910/10/12 at 1:26pmpost #2141 of 536910/11/12 at 5:56pmQuote:
http://www.buy.com/prod/de-beer-brown-suede-leather-watch-band-18mm/217102031.htmlpost #2142 of 536910/11/12 at 6:02pm
Thank you for the remark. It's an infinite improvement over the rubber band it came with.
Later that day I changed watches to another one appropriate for this thread. This is the Citizen CB0020-50E. The bracelet is very comfortable, and the watch wears well for casual work wear.post #2143 of 536910/13/12 at 7:58pmpost #2144 of 536910/13/12 at 8:43pmpost #2145 of 536910/14/12 at 12:00amQuote:
Not 100% sure but I think that's one of the kinds you would need to get from Seiya or Higuchi (two highly respected Japanese watch vendors) or the Watchuseek sales forum. I don't think you can buy them new in the US. Has to be overseas I think.
- Poor man's watch thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 39 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 10 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 12 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 18 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?