ohhhhhh kaaaayyyyyy LOL
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 3/17/17 at 6:49am in Classic Menswear
- Hanger Project Hangers! Natural Stained Walnut 1.5 Inch (Set of 15) Last post on 12/30/16 at 3:03pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Panerai Luminor GMT Automatic (PAM88) Last post on 10/1/16 at 2:06pm in Other Classifieds
- **DROPSX3** Maison Martin Marginal Brass Cuff Bracelet Size S Last post on 6/26/16 at 7:14pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Poor man's watch thread - Page 140post #2086 of 682210/1/12 at 7:16pmpost #2087 of 682210/1/12 at 7:24pmpost #2088 of 682210/1/12 at 10:45pmpost #2089 of 682210/2/12 at 1:57ampost #2090 of 682210/2/12 at 2:19ampost #2091 of 682210/2/12 at 9:32ampost #2092 of 682210/2/12 at 10:03ampost #2093 of 682210/2/12 at 10:50ampost #2094 of 682210/2/12 at 12:25pmpost #2095 of 682210/2/12 at 7:07pmpost #2096 of 682210/3/12 at 9:34amQuote:
Looks good. Is this the same one?
Can you feel or hear the automatic winder in there or is it pretty fluid?post #2097 of 682210/3/12 at 9:55amQuote:Originally Posted by lamergod
Finally got myself a Parnis power reserve after contemplating for a few months. Gonna wear it tomorrow. So stoked! Here's some pictures of it. Not as big as I thought it would be. Expected it to be bigger on my wrist but it's fine. Hopefully I'll take more.
I'm thinking of getting one more. But haven't set my eyes yet. First impression is that the watch is very thick and the stock strap is hideous. Might be looking at some leather nato strap to go with it.
Nice. Which site did you buy it from?
I bought an automatic parnis IWC portugese homage from manbushijie a while ago I believe... The automatic was really clunky and I could audibly hear it wind everytime I shifted my hand. Does this one have a similar issue? How's it feel?post #2098 of 682210/3/12 at 10:03ampost #2099 of 682210/3/12 at 10:51ampost #2100 of 682210/3/12 at 10:57am
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 36 seconds ago
- › Help me with my casual wardrobe please! 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 14 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 25 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 28 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 31 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 36 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 36 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 55 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...