The quartz come in under $200 but the automatics can probably be found for around $500.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 3/28/13 at 6:29am in Classic Menswear
- Versace Medusa Icon Necklace Last post on 2/1/16 at 12:17am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- FS: CARTIER - C De Cartier Decor Money Clip Last post on 8/4/15 at 9:47pm in Buying and Selling
- Werkstatt Munchen BLISS necklace Last post on 12/24/14 at 2:08am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Poor man's watch thread - Page 91
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1352 of 53592/3/12 at 11:14pmpost #1353 of 53592/5/12 at 2:23pm
Folks I am looking at a couple of SEA-GUll on ebay:
Both from the same vendor "thrusthonestman" from Hongkong, are those real?post #1354 of 53592/5/12 at 2:26pmpost #1355 of 53592/5/12 at 5:07pmQuote:
Probably, that's about what they go for. If you like the roman one with the guilloche dial, it's also available from good stuffs for actually a little less.
I have the M182SK skeleton in the same casework as all these watches, it's my fave watch I have ever owned. Gawd, I'm such a plebe.
Edited by Poindexter - 2/6/12 at 8:45pmpost #1356 of 53592/5/12 at 6:29pmpost #1357 of 53592/5/12 at 7:51pmQuote:
info on these pilot watches?post #1358 of 53592/5/12 at 7:54pmpost #1359 of 53592/5/12 at 9:07pmpost #1360 of 53592/5/12 at 9:12pmpost #1361 of 53592/6/12 at 5:42ampost #1362 of 53592/6/12 at 7:48ampost #1363 of 53592/6/12 at 11:02ampost #1364 of 53592/6/12 at 11:39ampost #1365 of 53592/6/12 at 1:05pmQuote:
Looks like it's a Junkers Bauhaus Automatic and goes for just north of $500
It's gorgeous... Anyone know anything about Junkers quality?
- Poor man's watch thread
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 1 minute ago
- › Zonkey Boot GMTO interest check 3 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 5 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...