Thank you for your comment. I opened the back as you suggested and there is no RGP designation. The only identifying marks are the serial number and Bulova patent stamp.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 7/18/16 at 4:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Panerai Luminor GMT Automatic (PAM88) Last post on 10/1/16 at 2:06pm in Other Classifieds
- **DROPSX3** Maison Martin Marginal Brass Cuff Bracelet Size S Last post on 6/26/16 at 7:14pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Versace Medusa Icon Necklace Last post on 2/1/16 at 12:17am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Poor man's watch thread - Page 74post #1097 of 635412/2/11 at 10:31ampost #1098 of 635412/2/11 at 10:38amI have an Orient watch. (one of their world time automatics.) I really like it. Well made, with excellent attention to detail. These are high quality watches at excellent price points.Quote:Originally Posted by grendel
What do you guys think of Orient? There's a 50% off code that makes this one $107.5:
http://orientwatchusa.com/mens/executive-watches/ev0s005wpost #1099 of 635412/2/11 at 11:20ampost #1100 of 635412/3/11 at 10:37ampost #1101 of 635412/3/11 at 12:56pm
Thanks Kai! I think I'm gonna get it. If anyone is interested, the discount code for 50% off is over at dappered.com and good for the rest of the month:post #1102 of 635412/3/11 at 1:00pmQuote:
Just FYI, orient pretty much has never ending 50% off codes. While they are a good price, just don't think it's a limited time deal that you have to jump on.post #1103 of 635412/3/11 at 1:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by Sander
Look - no; feel - to an extent, but still more than you would expect for the money.
BUT they sound really cheap - the movement is rather loud and the rotor is even louder. I was also tempted by the nice look, but I think there's a big chance you will not have fun with them.
Its only $50 so I suppose I should take my chances.post #1104 of 635412/3/11 at 2:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by TimNguyen
Hey can you guys tell me if this watch is worth it?
Its on sale for $50.
There is this one as well.
For $50, you can't lose if you like the blue and white style. Go for it.
Don't listen to the people here who claim it broke.
They're just trying to justify spending more on their other watches
I have a $10 watch that has been running for years.
Go for it.post #1105 of 635412/3/11 at 3:10pmpost #1106 of 635412/3/11 at 3:13pmpost #1107 of 635412/3/11 at 3:21pmpost #1108 of 635412/4/11 at 7:50pmpost #1109 of 635412/5/11 at 6:17pm
Tommy Hilfiger watch Quartz 35mm water resistant 3 interchangable bands
Even better, the bet is at $1.99 right now, free shipping. Original price $129.99post #1110 of 635412/6/11 at 12:42pmGot asked by a couple of work colleagues (both older and more senior) what type of watch I was wearing, while rocking the white face/blue hand Parnis (with original black strap). I said it is not a very well known brand but that I really like it. One of them asked "how much did it cost? It looks like a $2000 watch." Caught me off guard, didn't want to lie and inflate the value and i'm not the kind of guy to forget the approx amount something cost, so I said $70. They were both shocked.
Wish I had said it was a gift or something.
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
Currently, there are 1100 Active Users (115 Members and 985 Guests)
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Shetland Sweaters 9 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 24 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 25 minutes ago
- › STYLEFORUM GIVES 2016 - OUR ANNUAL HOLIDAY CHARITY AUCTIONS FOR THE... 48 minutes ago
- › East Sicily Tailors 49 minutes ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 55 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway