Thank you for your comment. I opened the back as you suggested and there is no RGP designation. The only identifying marks are the serial number and Bulova patent stamp.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 3/28/13 at 6:29am in Classic Menswear
- Versace Medusa Icon Necklace Last post on 2/1/16 at 12:17am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- FS: CARTIER - C De Cartier Decor Money Clip Last post on 8/4/15 at 9:47pm in Buying and Selling
- Werkstatt Munchen BLISS necklace Last post on 12/24/14 at 2:08am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Grant Stone
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Poor man's watch thread - Page 74post #1097 of 564612/2/11 at 10:31ampost #1098 of 564612/2/11 at 10:38amI have an Orient watch. (one of their world time automatics.) I really like it. Well made, with excellent attention to detail. These are high quality watches at excellent price points.Quote:Originally Posted by grendel
What do you guys think of Orient? There's a 50% off code that makes this one $107.5:
http://orientwatchusa.com/mens/executive-watches/ev0s005wpost #1099 of 564612/2/11 at 11:20ampost #1100 of 564612/3/11 at 10:37ampost #1101 of 564612/3/11 at 12:56pm
Thanks Kai! I think I'm gonna get it. If anyone is interested, the discount code for 50% off is over at dappered.com and good for the rest of the month:post #1102 of 564612/3/11 at 1:00pmQuote:
Just FYI, orient pretty much has never ending 50% off codes. While they are a good price, just don't think it's a limited time deal that you have to jump on.post #1103 of 564612/3/11 at 1:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by Sander
Look - no; feel - to an extent, but still more than you would expect for the money.
BUT they sound really cheap - the movement is rather loud and the rotor is even louder. I was also tempted by the nice look, but I think there's a big chance you will not have fun with them.
Its only $50 so I suppose I should take my chances.post #1104 of 564612/3/11 at 2:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by TimNguyen
Hey can you guys tell me if this watch is worth it?
Its on sale for $50.
There is this one as well.
For $50, you can't lose if you like the blue and white style. Go for it.
Don't listen to the people here who claim it broke.
They're just trying to justify spending more on their other watches
I have a $10 watch that has been running for years.
Go for it.post #1105 of 564612/3/11 at 3:10pmpost #1106 of 564612/3/11 at 3:13pmpost #1107 of 564612/3/11 at 3:21pmpost #1108 of 564612/4/11 at 7:50pmpost #1109 of 564612/5/11 at 6:17pm
Tommy Hilfiger watch Quartz 35mm water resistant 3 interchangable bands
Even better, the bet is at $1.99 right now, free shipping. Original price $129.99post #1110 of 564612/6/11 at 12:42pmGot asked by a couple of work colleagues (both older and more senior) what type of watch I was wearing, while rocking the white face/blue hand Parnis (with original black strap). I said it is not a very well known brand but that I really like it. One of them asked "how much did it cost? It looks like a $2000 watch." Caught me off guard, didn't want to lie and inflate the value and i'm not the kind of guy to forget the approx amount something cost, so I said $70. They were both shocked.
Wish I had said it was a gift or something.
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
Currently, there are 1446 Active Users (277 Members and 1169 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 6 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 7 minutes ago
- › Help: Overweight and Short and trying to change my entire wardrobe 8 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 8 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts