Thank you for your comment. I opened the back as you suggested and there is no RGP designation. The only identifying marks are the serial number and Bulova patent stamp.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Men's watch at the $5K mark? Last post on 4/5/14 at 6:55pm in Classic Menswear
- Sub-$150 daily beater watch Last post on 3/28/13 at 6:29am in Classic Menswear
- Versace Medusa Icon Necklace Last post on 2/1/16 at 12:17am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- FS: CARTIER - C De Cartier Decor Money Clip Last post on 8/4/15 at 9:47pm in Buying and Selling
- Werkstatt Munchen BLISS necklace Last post on 12/24/14 at 2:08am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as voted by Styleforum!Last edited: 2/2/16
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Poor man's watch thread - Page 74
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1097 of 536712/2/11 at 10:31ampost #1098 of 536712/2/11 at 10:38amI have an Orient watch. (one of their world time automatics.) I really like it. Well made, with excellent attention to detail. These are high quality watches at excellent price points.Quote:Originally Posted by grendel
What do you guys think of Orient? There's a 50% off code that makes this one $107.5:
http://orientwatchusa.com/mens/executive-watches/ev0s005wpost #1099 of 536712/2/11 at 11:20ampost #1100 of 536712/3/11 at 10:37ampost #1101 of 536712/3/11 at 12:56pm
Thanks Kai! I think I'm gonna get it. If anyone is interested, the discount code for 50% off is over at dappered.com and good for the rest of the month:post #1102 of 536712/3/11 at 1:00pmQuote:
Just FYI, orient pretty much has never ending 50% off codes. While they are a good price, just don't think it's a limited time deal that you have to jump on.post #1103 of 536712/3/11 at 1:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by Sander
Look - no; feel - to an extent, but still more than you would expect for the money.
BUT they sound really cheap - the movement is rather loud and the rotor is even louder. I was also tempted by the nice look, but I think there's a big chance you will not have fun with them.
Its only $50 so I suppose I should take my chances.post #1104 of 536712/3/11 at 2:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by TimNguyen
Hey can you guys tell me if this watch is worth it?
Its on sale for $50.
There is this one as well.
For $50, you can't lose if you like the blue and white style. Go for it.
Don't listen to the people here who claim it broke.
They're just trying to justify spending more on their other watches
I have a $10 watch that has been running for years.
Go for it.post #1105 of 536712/3/11 at 3:10pmpost #1106 of 536712/3/11 at 3:13pmpost #1107 of 536712/3/11 at 3:21pmpost #1108 of 536712/4/11 at 7:50pmpost #1109 of 536712/5/11 at 6:17pm
Tommy Hilfiger watch Quartz 35mm water resistant 3 interchangable bands
Even better, the bet is at $1.99 right now, free shipping. Original price $129.99post #1110 of 536712/6/11 at 12:42pmGot asked by a couple of work colleagues (both older and more senior) what type of watch I was wearing, while rocking the white face/blue hand Parnis (with original black strap). I said it is not a very well known brand but that I really like it. One of them asked "how much did it cost? It looks like a $2000 watch." Caught me off guard, didn't want to lie and inflate the value and i'm not the kind of guy to forget the approx amount something cost, so I said $70. They were both shocked.
Wish I had said it was a gift or something.
- Poor man's watch thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as Voted by Styleforum!
Currently, there are 1653 Active Users (330 Members and 1323 Guests)
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 54 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 2 minutes ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 7 minutes ago
- › White Dinner Jacket/Tuxedo Jacket for Houston wedding 8 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 8 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 8 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 9 minutes ago
- › EXTREMELY ADVANCED: official oversized/next level clothing thread 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?