or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › 2016 MLB Season Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2016 MLB Season Thread - Page 297

post #4441 of 5149
Gonna be a good game, Friday night. David Price pitching, Jays going for franchise record for consecutive wins. The bullpen really did them in, early in the season. This is a team that should have been at 70 wins by now.
post #4442 of 5149

Are you Canadians prepared to get buried 2.5 games in the hole this weekend? 

post #4443 of 5149
Bring that underdog can-do attitude bra. Your janquis are gonna need it.
*ha.ha.ha.
post #4444 of 5149
Last time the two teams met the Blue Jays scored a total of ten runs over the series. The Yankees? 1.
post #4445 of 5149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Huh? View Post

Last time the two teams met the Blue Jays scored a total of ten runs over the series. The Yankees? 1.


and a week before that the Yankees scored 90 runs in 10 days... what's your point? 

post #4446 of 5149
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post


and a week before that the Yankees scored 90 runs in 10 days... what's your point? 


Do you live in NYC or have you just selected this team?
post #4447 of 5149

I'm a natural born fan thank you very much. Giants, Yankees (Trenton Thunder!), Knicks since day 1. 

post #4448 of 5149
Okiedoke. Thought I'd ask wink.gif
post #4449 of 5149
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post


and a week before that the Yankees scored 90 runs in 10 days... what's your point? 

That the Jays shut them down. That there's no reason to think the opposite is going to happen this weekend. I think there's this feeling amongst non Jays fans that this team has been lucky, or are suddenly hot, when the fact is, this is a much better team than their record indicates. While they are a better team now, this team also went on an eleven game winning streak a few months ago.
post #4450 of 5149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Huh? View Post


That the Jays shut them down. That there's no reason to think the opposite is going to happen this weekend. I think there's this feeling amongst non Jays fans that this team has been lucky, or are suddenly hot, when the fact is, this is a much better team than their record indicates. While they are a better team now, this team also went on an eleven game winning streak a few months ago.


They went cold in the series against Boston habibi. 

 

If the Yankees truly are back to hitting it should be a crazy series though

post #4451 of 5149

Seems as though the universe is back in order. 

post #4452 of 5149
Tough loss. But great atmosphere. Felt like a playoff game.
post #4453 of 5149

Goddamn, absolute slaughters by the Red Sox and Orioles the past few days. GadDayum.

post #4454 of 5149

Anyone watch the 22-10 game? I thought it was a football preseason score when I saw it on sportcenter.

post #4455 of 5149
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post
 

Anyone watch the 22-10 game? I thought it was a football preseason score when I saw it on sportcenter.

i thought that was just the first quarter score...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment, Culture, and Sports › 2016 MLB Season Thread