1. He never failed a steroid test.
2. He would still be 500/500.
3. He would still be lifetime leader in walks and intentional walks.
4. He would be a member of 3,000 hit club instead of 65 hits short.
5. He would still have the incredible string in batting avg. I think we can all agree PEDs if anything have a negative effect on tAV.
6. He would be all time leader in Runs.
7. He would still have 19 Gold Gloves.
8. He would still have more than 3 MVPS, still better than anyone, ever.
No steroids drop him to #3, maybe #5.