or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › 2015 MLB Season Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2015 MLB Season Thread - Page 156

post #2326 of 4254
Braun just seems like an asshole. I could be way wrong but glad he's back on it.
post #2327 of 4254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B. View Post

I think the Giants have a better rotation, assuming Timmy gets back on track.

With Romo closing, I'd argue the best pitching in baseball.

The Phillies also have better pitching than the Dodgers.

Gonzalez+Kemp> Cabrera+Fielder=No way.

Verlander> Kershaw

Greinke> Scherzer

3,4,5 Push

Giants. Back to Back. smile.gif

Giants have a better rotation if lincecum comes back from la la land.

I wonder how AGon is gonna respond in LA. His power numbers went WAY down last year. His walks decreased by half. Just a weird year for him. Maybe the scenery change will help. Who knows. The Red Sox were such a cluster fuck last year so I wouldn't be surprised.
post #2328 of 4254
He will. They've already moved him up to #3, which means he won't be seeing the bullpen for a while. The first half killed him last year. He was 3.37 afterwards. And he still struck out 190 and had a K/9 over 9. The WHIP was what killed him. He showed so much class in the playoffs. Went to the bullpen to help the team and pitched lights out.



I think Gonzalez will have a great year. Even better than Kemp.
post #2329 of 4254
Stanton beaned in the head during an intersquad game. Jesus, the Marlins are so dysfunctional they're hitting their star players in the head during practice!
post #2330 of 4254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Stanton beaned in the head during an intersquad game. Jesus, the Marlins are so dysfunctional they're hitting their star players in the head during practice!

Guess I'll drop him down a few places in my draft
post #2331 of 4254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B. View Post

He will. They've already moved him up to #3, which means he won't be seeing the bullpen for a while. The first half killed him last year. He was 3.37 afterwards. And he still struck out 190 and had a K/9 over 9. The WHIP was what killed him. He showed so much class in the playoffs. Went to the bullpen to help the team and pitched lights out.



I think Gonzalez will have a great year. Even better than Kemp.

I didn't really follow his numbers all too much but I know his WHIP killed him. Others numbers were OK but well below his standard. And yes. I full agree with you on him in the playoffs. Not too many guys could perform like he did given the situation. Gotta be such a kick in the balls.

I believe the tigers first game is today
post #2332 of 4254
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdeuce22 View Post

I didn't really follow his numbers all too much but I know his WHIP killed him. Others numbers were OK but well below his standard. And yes. I full agree with you on him in the playoffs. Not too many guys could perform like he did given the situation. Gotta be such a kick in the balls.

I believe the tigers first game is today

Yeah he walked too many guys and just got clobbered in the first inning. I guess stats are kept on the various innings. WHIP was Brad Lidge like (after he gave up the homer to Pujols).

If he shits the bed again I'm screwed because I'm going to keep him.

Got a great trade worked out on V-Mart for Posey.
post #2333 of 4254
The tigers had a pitcher in the 06 WS run, Jeremy Bonderman, who had a terrible first inning ERA. It was ridiculous. Like 7.00 range. After that it went to like 3.xx

Actually. I think I remember seeing Verlanders first inning ERA last year sucked too. You know, like Game 1 of the WS. frown.gif
post #2334 of 4254

Subscribing to this thread.

 

This is the year for my Reds (pending our gaping defensive whole in CF doesn't bite us in the ass too much).

post #2335 of 4254
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg View Post

Subscribing to this thread.

This is the year for my Reds (pending our gaping defensive whole in CF doesn't bite us in the ass too much).

Will they keep Chapman at #5 SP?
post #2336 of 4254
Granderson out 10 weeks. Ouch.
post #2337 of 4254
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdeuce22 View Post

Granderson out 10 weeks. Ouch.

censored.gif
post #2338 of 4254
my 81 year old grandmother still bitches about the tigers trading him.
post #2339 of 4254
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdeuce22 View Post

my 81 year old grandmother still bitches about the tigers trading him.

I liked Bonderman 2! But then I picked him in Fantasy (think I actually won that year) and he KILLED me. Wish he would have been like Fister.
post #2340 of 4254
Haha. I was talking about Granderson
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › 2015 MLB Season Thread