or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Business, Careers & Education › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general - Page 597

post #8941 of 11190
Tech killed it today.
post #8942 of 11190
Crushed it today 😊

In b4 market meltdown next week.
post #8943 of 11190
GF, hope you have been on dat MCD.

Time to short it.
post #8944 of 11190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

GF, hope you have been on dat MCD.

Time to short it.

Not gonna lie brah, I been to MCD four times the past week for summa dat McPick 2 and all day breakfast action 🙌🏼
post #8945 of 11190
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Not gonna lie brah, I been to MCD four times the past week for summa dat McPick 2 and all day breakfast action 🙌🏼

Buy big! Peter Lynch would tell you to.
post #8946 of 11190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

GF, hope you have been on dat MCD.

Time to short it.

 

Why is it time to short MCD?  Looks like it had another strong quarter.  They seem to be turning things around with the new executive team.

post #8947 of 11190
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

Why is it time to short MCD?  Looks like it had another strong quarter.  They seem to be turning things around with the new executive team.

Keep up with the threak! Short it if GF buys long.
post #8948 of 11190
Y'all dun goof'd. I have a bullet proof posishun that's strategically hedged:

Currently 100,000 shares long and 99,997 shares short MCD.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #8949 of 11190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post


Keep up with the threak! Short it if GF buys long.

 

No, I only follow that strategy with Goomba's picks.

post #8950 of 11190
Is anyone else here long FB? I feel like I'm the only one.
post #8951 of 11190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Buy big! Peter Lynch would tell you to.

A 4 bagger if you will.
post #8952 of 11190
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Y'all dun goof'd. I have a bullet proof posishun that's strategically hedged:

Currently 100,000 shares long and 99,997 shares short MCD.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Man knows how to hedge his bets. Awesome vertical spread strategy.
post #8953 of 11190
Man, Stephanie Ruhle has such a firecracker of a personality and voice. So sexy inlove.gif
post #8954 of 11190
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Is anyone else here long FB? I feel like I'm the only one.

i am intuitively but not yet fundamentally. Id like to see what happens with Oculus, but the pricing model they have for it initially is making me test wait before testing the waters.
post #8955 of 11190
The only position of mine that you should not short is the cash position biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Business, Careers & Education
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Business, Careers & Education › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general