or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Business, Careers & Education › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general - Page 174

post #2596 of 4900
A sigh of relief as consumers move into other options that the I-phone.
post #2597 of 4900
Charles Schwab or Fidelity. I want a brokerage and a checking acct. Opinions?
post #2598 of 4900

Facebook talking about making a phone. Thinking about jumping onboard, while it's low. Good idea?


Edited by Hampton - 7/29/12 at 8:11am
post #2599 of 4900
Quote:
Originally Posted by djblisk View Post

This is why AMRN dropped
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2012/07/27/why-amarins-shares-dropped.aspx

Restrictions? WTF? I see fool.com is going the way of seekingalpha....are they taking on 15 year olds to analyze stock too now?
post #2600 of 4900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeneas View Post

Charles Schwab or Fidelity. I want a brokerage and a checking acct. Opinions?

I use Fidelity for my brokerage and checking acct.
post #2601 of 4900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

Facebook talking about making a phone. Thinking about jumping onboard, while it's low. Good idea?

Check out the earnings call. Zuck indicated that FB was not interested in pursuing this.

post #2602 of 4900
Sounds like a good plan not to pursue it. Just my off the cuff analysis, but a lot of big tech have trouble staying on course.
post #2603 of 4900

Making a FB phone would be a monumental mistake.  What would be appealing of a "FB" phone over an iphone or android?  To have a device that would allow FB to better advertise to me?  

post #2604 of 4900
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg View Post

Check out the earnings call. Zuck indicated that FB was not interested in pursuing this.

Thanks, just checked it out! What do you think in general of facebook to put some cash in right now while it's low. From my feeling I think it will get even worse, google + is becoming something, yes?

post #2605 of 4900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbear View Post

Making a FB phone would be a monumental mistake.  What would be appealing of a "FB" phone over an iphone or android?  To have a device that would allow FB to better advertise to me?  

Who knows, you never know. It always comes something better out there when you at least don't think about it.

post #2606 of 4900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

Facebook talking about making a phone. Thinking about jumping onboard, while it's low. Good idea?

your source?

This report says otherwise.
post #2607 of 4900
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post


your source?
This report says otherwise.

That's from yesterday didn't read that. No just some rumors at work couple of weeks ago. But now I know, will share this.

post #2608 of 4900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

your source?
This report says otherwise.
That's from yesterday didn't read that. No just some rumors at work couple of weeks ago. But now I know, will share this.

I was also reading a report about their stock being valued at 18 dollars a share but I didn't save it, I believe it was from marketwatch. The analyst went into more detail, you might find it interesting.
post #2609 of 4900
picks for next week? lets hear em
post #2610 of 4900
Would you please tell us your picks first (possibly)....
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Business, Careers & Education
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Business, Careers & Education › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general