Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general - Page 169
If they get NCE I might hold because I think they will be a major target, unless they announce some kind of partnership with one of the big boys. I think they already rejected a bid from Pfizer at $22.
Now if they get FDA approval and the NCE decision is delayed, that's where it gets hairy for me .
If anyone can suggest some good ETFs to buy and hold, I would really appreciate it. I have never traded ETFs. Do you favor leveraged variants? Do you try and specifically target industries, commodities, particular emerging markets etc?
I'm starting up my BB M&A job on Monday, so my restricted list is a mile long. Plus I think trading in general is frowned upon.
Yea I think that's where I'm at, pending my above post.
Great avatar btw. Saw it in IMAX last night. I wonder how many SF users would be put out on the ice?