or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Dumbest SF member
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Dumbest SF member

post #1 of 65
Thread Starter 
I'm probably the dumbest SF member, and that's saying something since I'm a noob to boot.

In the past year I've lost 30 pounds and while I used to wear 15.5" shirts, I kept the same neck size and just started buying "slim fit" versions. I always still had too much fabric. I finally moved to 15" (had avoided it for fear of "choking"). They fit like a glove. Now I own one shirt that fits me and about 20 shirts (not that they're all high quality, granted) that don't.

Should I throw myself out a window?
post #2 of 65
post #3 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGrotius View Post
I'm probably the dumbest SF member, and that's saying something since I'm a noob to boot.

In the past year I've lost 30 pounds and while I used to wear 15.5" shirts, I kept the same neck size and just started buying "slim fit" versions. I always still had too much fabric. I finally moved to 15" (had avoided it for fear of "choking"). They fit like a glove. Now I own one shirt that fits me and about 20 shirts (not that they're all high quality, granted) that don't.

Should I throw myself out a window?

Congrats on the weight loss. Learn from this and move forward.
post #4 of 65
If they are nice shirts sell them on B/S here.

Congrats on losing the weight! You'll be much happier being trim and fit as opposed to having shirts that fit
post #5 of 65
Given your description of your intelligence, this explanation might not make sense to you, but here goes anyway: Throwing yourself out a window will not help your shirts fit any better. Instead, I would suggest buying new shirts in the correct size.

Am I going to fast for you?
post #6 of 65
I honestly thought this was going to be a thread about JacobK.
post #7 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by js4design View Post
I honestly thought this was going to be a thread about JacobK.

Me2. I thought...here we go again.
post #8 of 65
B&S is your friend
post #9 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon8 View Post
Congrats on the weight loss. Learn from this and move forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles_ View Post
If they are nice shirts sell them on B/S here.

Congrats on losing the weight! You'll be much happier being trim and fit as opposed to having shirts that fit

This and this.

Welcome to the forvm, it's a good place to learn.

EZ

* The "search" function is your best friend.
post #10 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlaw View Post
B&S is your friend

+1

And you should give yourself a pat on the back.
post #11 of 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newlaw View Post
B&S is your friend

Just realize that you have to be on the forum for 45 days before you can start selling.

Congrats on the weight loss! And trust me, it is highly doubtful that you are the dumbest SF member.
post #12 of 65
How about I throw you out the window?

Just kidding, nice work losing the weight. Better physique > Nice fitting clothes
post #13 of 65
bowtielover?
post #14 of 65
Perhaps when you jump you could use one of your old shirts as a parachute?
post #15 of 65
For a second, I was hoping it was the return of Manouche or even PoloRalph.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Dumbest SF member