or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Man of Steel (2013)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Man of Steel (2013) - Page 29

post #421 of 847
Thread Starter 
What are the chances of Supes getting sun-dipped in this adaptation?
post #422 of 847
Quote:
Over at Bleeding Cool they got a taste at Comic-Con from an unknown source of what they think is a sequence from the film, so possible spoiler ahead:

"But I have been told details of one specific scene in particular, in which Superman breaks apart a building and uses the building itself as a weapon in some kind of ‘super martial art’ fashion. “Girders as throwing stars” was the specific example I was given."


Sweet! Superman's a SuperNinja now. No wonder his suit is darker. They should have made his cape out of blistered lamb and have it wrap around him, goth-ninja Superman style!
post #423 of 847
Thread Starter 
"Girders as throwing stars"? Pretty sure that line got Rambot wet.
post #424 of 847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

"Girders as throwing stars"? Pretty sure that line got Rambot wet.

Already fapped
post #425 of 847
Trailer from the TDKR was underwhelming in what they showed but was pretty epic to see. I guess it's the Superman fanboy in me but I did get goosebumps in that teaser. I can't believe that very little footage/tid-bits of a teaser isn't available online yet. WB, stop being goddamn stingy with it.
post #426 of 847
post #427 of 847
How much of that movie is going to be watching superman play "Deadliest Catch" confused.gif
post #428 of 847
Quote:
Originally Posted by embowafa View Post

How much of that movie is going to be watching superman play "Deadliest Catch" confused.gif

Two thirds. lol8[1].gif
post #429 of 847
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Two thirds. lol8[1].gif

happy.gif god, i hope not. I'm putting my faith in the Nolan/Snyder combo. No way these two let this thing go haywire.
post #430 of 847
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Trailer from the TDKR was underwhelming in what they showed but was pretty epic to see. I guess it's the Superman fanboy in me but I did get goosebumps in that teaser. I can't believe that very little footage/tid-bits of a teaser isn't available online yet. WB, stop being goddamn stingy with it.
\

Was that song from the Lord of the Rings soundtrack during the trailer shown before batman? Sounded very similar to the songs they used in those movies with the young boy singing falsetto.
Edited by gort - 7/20/12 at 4:19pm
post #431 of 847
Wait, so he's working as a fucking fisherman now?
post #432 of 847
Quote:
Originally Posted by gort View Post

\
Was that song from the Lord of the Rings soundtrack during the trailer shown before batman? Sounded very similar to the songs they used in those movies with the young boy singing falsetto.

The singing was from Return of the King. You're right. But there have been a few trailers as of late that utilized LotR music before any score had been set. I'll edit if the particular movie comes to mind.

Perhaps blasphemous, but I really liked Russell Crowe's monologue over the visuals - moreso than Marlon Brando's in a very similar trailer for Superman Returns.
post #433 of 847
The teaser trailer with the line "You're going to change the world" is just one of 2, I believe.

Jonathan Kent says that^ and there's another trailer with Russell Crowe's lines.
post #434 of 847
post #435 of 847
This is the one I saw in theatres before TDKR ^^

There was a second more focused on Jonathan?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Man of Steel (2013)