or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Man of Steel (2013)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Man of Steel (2013) - Page 17

post #241 of 847
I'd like to read that comic. Compelling covers are a lost art in comic books these days.

If Clark posted that shot in WAYW, he'd get a lot of complaints that his coat was pulling.
post #242 of 847
Thread Starter 
Fifties/sixties Clark wore slim suits but nowadays, it's the norm to keep him in somewhat baggier suits and billowy shirts to bring less attention to his physique. He also slouches a lot. His glasses are probably the least modified throughout the years.
post #243 of 847
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post

I'd like to read that comic. Compelling covers are a lost art in comic books these days.

Enjoy, Doc.
post #244 of 847
No "S" shield on the cape. confused.giffrown.gif
dqmF9.jpg
post #245 of 847
That's not a big deal. He's not always drawn with it either.
post #246 of 847
Thread Starter 
I always found the crest on the cape to be overkill.
post #247 of 847
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRouse View Post

That's not a big deal. He's not always drawn with it either.
Exactly, it is one of those iconic details tthat has been long forgotten.

I don't think it is overkill at all especially with how simple looking color-wise the whole suit is, it could use a yellow \S/ in the cape.
post #248 of 847
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Exactly, it is one of those iconic details tthat has been long forgotten.

I don't think it is overkill at all especially with how simple looking color-wise the whole suit is, it could use a yellow \S/ in the cape.

I hear you. I guess for me, the whole missing red shorts is a much bigger problem.
post #249 of 847
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRouse View Post


I hear you. I guess for me, the whole missing red shorts is a much bigger problem.

Yeah - the suit looks like its missing it, even in the comics. Otherwise you just have blue spandex tights and bulge.
post #250 of 847
Thread Starter 
Paunchy Russell Crowe suits up to play Superman's dad (but he can't keep away from his own kryptonite... nicotine)

96drn9.jpg

3534174.jpg

via Daily Mail
post #251 of 847
WTF is THAT?
post #252 of 847
Thread Starter 
So basically, Russell ain't the only Russell.
post #253 of 847
You guys didn't know? Krypton is actually Middle Earth.
post #254 of 847
Looks like crap.
post #255 of 847
Yeah, suddenly not super enthused
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Man of Steel (2013)