or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luca Rubinacci ; most TACKY around
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Luca Rubinacci ; most TACKY around - Page 14

post #196 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpallaCamiccia View Post
Yes you are socialist, so you hate him , a freedom fighter as me. Aznar works for him.

Happy to hear i'm a socialist now...

I'm not really a hater in real life but I do hate Murdoch ...
post #197 of 237
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post
Happy to hear i'm a socialist now...

I'm not really a hater in real life but I do hate Murdoch ...

Yes you are.
post #198 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpallaCamiccia View Post
Yes you are.

In your mouth , it is nearly a compliment...
post #199 of 237
Now 11,800 pageviews, and nobody from the WSJ has contacted Spalla or I. Very disconcerting.
post #200 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post
Happy to hear i'm a socialist now...

I'm not really a hater in real life but I do hate Murdoch ...

I love Murdoch. He da man
post #201 of 237
What did Spalla say this time? I see he has been banned.
post #202 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post
What did Spalla say this time? I see he has been banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
I also just banned Spalla, sometimes I forget to check if a troll is disrupting the MC forum and I hadn't gotten complaints to that effect that I can remember. He's kind of funny to me in CE but it's not worth it if he is making a mess in here. We welcome further input on disruptive/troll members

...
post #203 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post
Now 11,800 pageviews, and nobody from the WSJ has contacted Spalla or me. Very disconcerting.
Corrected.

As for the junior Rubinacci, he has more style that 99.9% of the rest.
post #204 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbrt_Hopper View Post
Corrected.

As for the junior Rubinacci, he has more style that 99.9% of the rest.

...the rest of your boyfriends? Of humanity? Of the Italian population? Of the SF crowd? Of the WAYWRN posters?
post #205 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlin View Post
...the rest of your boyfriends? Of humanity? Of the Italian population? Of the SF crowd? Of the WAYWRN posters?
Take your choice.
post #206 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbrt_Hopper View Post
Take your choice.

Since you're being pedantic, shouldn't that be take your pick?
post #207 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlin View Post
Since you're being pedantic, shouldn't that be take your pick?

Oh, alright!
post #208 of 237
To explain my comment about Mr. Rubinacci. I don't really care for his particular style, but he does have one. While many of the men posting on this website might be considered well-dressed, few display any real sense of personal style.

Oh, English is not my native language.
post #209 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbrt_Hopper View Post
To explain my comment about Mr. Rubinacci. I don't really care for his particular style, but he does have one. While many of the men posting on this website might be considered well-dressed, few display any real sense of personal style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbrt_Hopper View Post
To explain my comment about Mr. Rubinacci. I don't really care for his particular style, but he does have one. While many of the men posting on this website might be considered well-dressed, few display any real sense of personal style.

This is true.

That said, I will add that it is hard to get a "sense" of someone's style without interacting with them in real life. For all we know, Vox could be a meek geek with zero social skills in real life, and Foo could be the life of the party.

Quote:
Oh, English is not my native language.

Don't worry about it -- I was merely giving you a hard time.
post #210 of 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbrt_Hopper View Post
Take your choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlin View Post
Since you're being pedantic, shouldn't that be take your pick?

Not necessarily! - There might have been an "˜s' missing, but

"You pays your money and you takes your choice" is a long-established expression.

http://everything2.com/title/You+pay...es+your+choice
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Luca Rubinacci ; most TACKY around