or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Offical Barbour Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Offical Barbour Thread - Page 24

post #346 of 2699
Quote:
Originally Posted by clemente21 View Post

Is the McQueen line better, or just on par, with the regular Barbour line?

I like a few of the pieces alot. I have the Baker International from last season as well as the Competition Zip Thru sweater. The Melrose shawl neck is nice too but i never found it in my size. The Rexton is incredible as well if you like the distressed look
post #347 of 2699
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_SFU View Post


I like a few of the pieces alot. I have the Baker International from last season as well as the Competition Zip Thru sweater. The Melrose shawl neck is nice too but i never found it in my size. The Rexton is incredible as well if you like the distressed look


That Barbour Competition Zip through Sweater is AWESOME!!! I just had to look it up based on your post and I'm in love!

 

Can you post some pics of yours? Also, black or blue?

 

415xLuHnp7L._SS500_.jpg

post #348 of 2699
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick_b View Post



That Barbour Competition Zip through Sweater is AWESOME!!! I just had to look it up based on your post and I'm in love!

Can you post some pics of yours? Also, black or blue?

350x350px-LL-0cd7697d_415xLuHnp7L._SS500_.jpeg

Please forgive the shitty iPhone pics and poor lighting. I have the black one. I had the blue one too that I sold on ebay and its a much different color than the picture shown

20axlbr.jpg
s1iag8.jpg
es94ja.jpg
post #349 of 2699
^^ thanks for the pics! I really love it. I don't own much black anything, but I'd consider it for this item. The blue doesn't really speak to me.
post #350 of 2699
This is what the blue actually looks like. Much more of a blue/grey

DPP_10165.jpg
post #351 of 2699
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_SFU View Post

This is what the blue actually looks like. Much more of a blue/grey

DPP_10165.jpg


Wow, that's much nicer than I thought. I just may have to look for one. Thanks for the pics.
post #352 of 2699
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick_b View Post

Wow, that's much nicer than I thought. I just may have to look for one. Thanks for the pics.

Good luck, i had to have someone in the UK proxy it for me
post #353 of 2699
picked up this bedale on the cheap a couple weeks ago. anyone know what this embroidery is on the pocket in lieu of the typical barbour logo of recent years? had never seen it before. almost thinking it was a custom run for a certain ranch or business as it looks like a brand, but who knows?

467
post #354 of 2699

   

post #355 of 2699
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rankiz View Post

I really need some help here...
I bought a Barbour New Utility jacket in small, but it was tight around my waist (true waist size is "34, use "32 in jeans)
I was going to change it for medium one, but Barbour New Utility is discontinued.
I really liked the Barbour New Utility look, and their updated version is now the Barbour Corbridge. However, I'm afraid that the Barbour Corbridge in medium still could be to small around the waist, because it really seems like a slimmer version.
Here is a pic:
367
It's just before the jacket starts "pulling" at the bottom, but it do not pull atm.


 

Hi Rankiz,

 

Are you still looking for a Corbridge in Medium? I got one at trade price through a friend however as you say they've got a new, slim fit, so is just too tight for me across the chest. I can't return / exchange it because I got it trade, but if you're still looking for one I'm now selling it on eBay: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Barbour-Corbridge-Wax-Jacket-Black-Size-M-/160782369354?pt=UK_Men_s_Coats_Jackets&hash=item256f60424a#ht_500wt_1160

post #356 of 2699

About to give this a go tonight. Nice video on re-waxing.

 

post #357 of 2699
Can anyone help me ID this Barbour? I can't figure out the model or color. Thanks in advance

8dABc.jpg
post #358 of 2699
hard to tell from the back but the length looks like it's a beaufort jacket
post #359 of 2699
Theres no back pocket, looks like a Navy Bedale
post #360 of 2699
I bought my first Barbour piece, an International jacket. I must say the quality looks and feels great. I am impressed. Price is fair as well.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Offical Barbour Thread