or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Offical Barbour Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Offical Barbour Thread - Page 14

post #196 of 2699
Quote:
Originally Posted by irust View Post

Hey Dave,
if you could find one of these bad boys in small and navy, I'd certainly appreciate the proxy.
http://www.barbourbymail.co.uk/Barbour-Durham-Kagoule-Jacket.html
And even if you can't proxy, i'd appreciate if you could let me know if theres any of them out there.
I'd also be interested in one of the navy summer bicycle jackets, but I know that's a long shot. Anyways, thanks.

Ill take a look. Same goes for the Ashby
post #197 of 2699
went to the factory today, got a red tag classic bedale for $125. only thing wrong with it is the liner zipper was sewn in reverse. there's no Ashby in the factory. but the outlet might have it, i was also looking for ashby, but seems to me that ppl at the outlet didn't know the new ashby as i called last week, or maybe it's just the SA that didn't know.

I like ashby's fit more than bedales, it's a very nice slim fit, size M fits me nicer than the 38 bedales.

there are some tokito trench at the factory that i have never seen, they are dark khaki in color.
post #198 of 2699
Quote:
Originally Posted by tv2177 View Post

went to the factory today, got a red tag classic bedale for $125. only thing wrong with it is the liner zipper was sewn in reverse. there's no Ashby in the factory. but the outlet might have it, i was also looking for ashby, but seems to me that ppl at the outlet didn't know the new ashby as i called last week, or maybe it's just the SA that didn't know.
I like ashby's fit more than bedales, it's a very nice slim fit, size M fits me nicer than the 38 bedales.
there are some tokito trench at the factory that i have never seen, they are dark khaki in color.

theyve had those trenches sitting there for a while now.
post #199 of 2699
Quote:
Originally Posted by tv2177 View Post

went to the factory today, got a red tag classic bedale for $125. only thing wrong with it is the liner zipper was sewn in reverse.

That sounds like a great snag. I've only got my International and have been debating a Bedale for about a month to shake up the rotation.
post #200 of 2699
Does the factory store have any of their button up slim fit shirts?
post #201 of 2699
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

That sounds like a great snag. I've only got my International and have been debating a Bedale for about a month to shake up the rotation.

i like the internationals as well, especially the navy trophy jacket, wish i can find one from the factory or the outlet.

331
post #202 of 2699

I'm selling a new size 42 Barbour International jacket with all the tags on, on eBay, if anyone's interested.

 

My reserve price is more than 30% off retail. I got it but then decided it wasn't the right jacket for me. I'm considering buying one of these, which I found in this thread:

http://www.johnlewis.com/264528/Product.aspx

 

But I'm a bit scared to order something so expensive from overseas without being able to try it on first. Does anyone know how the sizing really runs on these? I'm also concerned that the gusset pockets may bulge out too much and look silly. Anyone know?

 

Anyway, if you'd like to bid on the jacket I'm selling, here's the URL:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Barbour-Mens-International-Jacket-Size-42-Black-NEW-/250958068008?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item3a6e443928#ht_500wt_1178

post #203 of 2699
Quote:
Originally Posted by bandrus1 View Post

Does the factory store have any of their button up slim fit shirts?

They do but those shirts are so grossly mis-sized. Ive never found one that fits.


I grabbed a McQueen Baker International in 38 today and some Tokito sporting quilts (non waxed)
post #204 of 2699
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_SFU View Post

Ill take a look. Same goes for the Ashby

No Durham Kagoules, just the classic Durham in olive
post #205 of 2699
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_SFU View Post

They do but those shirts are so grossly mis-sized. Ive never found one that fits.
I grabbed a McQueen Baker International in 38 today and some Tokito sporting quilts (non waxed)

can u take a pic of that international?
post #206 of 2699
DPP_9266.jpg
DPP_9267.jpg
DPP_9270.jpg
post #207 of 2699
ganster! where did u get that? factory or outlet?
post #208 of 2699
That was at the outlet. I saw it on the damaged rack at the Factory before too
post #209 of 2699
Oh and they just put out some new summer Tokito stuff at the outlet today. All non waxed/quilted stuff
post #210 of 2699
hum, guess i should've go to the outlet yesterday.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Offical Barbour Thread