or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Offical Barbour Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Offical Barbour Thread - Page 13

post #181 of 2514
u can also check the Ashby jacket, which is a rework of bedale and is cut slimmer as well.


measurement from oi polloi
Edited by tv2177 - 12/18/11 at 9:53pm
post #182 of 2514

Would a Beaufort fit better on a taller, skinnier person? I'm a little over 6'1'' and I'm trying to figure out whether I should buy a Bedale or Beaufort. And any Torontonians know of a good place to purchase these jackets? I went to Stollerys and they're selling a Bedale for $575... ridiculous.

post #183 of 2514
Does any know if the Barbour Durham Kagoule will ever be back in stock in size small, or for that matter, if the jacket is even made in size small? I've been looking all over the place for one and the usual suspects Orvis, and BarbourbyMail show it as not available.

Secondly, does anyone know if another version of the Barbour Tokito Bicycle jacket will be released this spring? Thanks for the help.
post #184 of 2514
Quote:
Originally Posted by irust View Post

Does any know if the Barbour Durham Kagoule will ever be back in stock in size small, or for that matter, if the jacket is even made in size small? I've been looking all over the place for one and the usual suspects Orvis, and BarbourbyMail show it as not available.
Secondly, does anyone know if another version of the Barbour Tokito Bicycle jacket will be released this spring? Thanks for the help.

Ive seen the Durham in small recently. Havent seen the Bicycle jacket yet in any of the spring samples ive seen. Just the other two versions still popping up
post #185 of 2514
Quote:
Originally Posted by sssshhh View Post

Would a Beaufort fit better on a taller, skinnier person? I'm a little over 6'1'' and I'm trying to figure out whether I should buy a Bedale or Beaufort. And any Torontonians know of a good place to purchase these jackets? I went to Stollerys and they're selling a Bedale for $575... ridiculous.



i'm 6'1" as well. i have a bedale in size 36. it's on the short side but not terribly so. i was wearing it yesterday at tnt blu and the SA there told me club monaco is selling them for 499.
post #186 of 2514
Quote:
Originally Posted by avery View Post

i'm 6'1" as well. i have a bedale in size 36. it's on the short side but not terribly so. i was wearing it yesterday at tnt blu and the SA there told me club monaco is selling them for 499.

I'm 6"1" and have both - in general I prefer the length of the Beaufort, but the Bedale doesn't look silly.
post #187 of 2514
Any chance you would know where to look for one (the Durham in small?)
post #188 of 2514
Quote:
Originally Posted by irust View Post

Any chance you would know where to look for one (the Durham in small?)

Going to the outlet tomorrow, ill look.

Also Bedales/Beauforts can be got for $250-$350
post #189 of 2514
Quote:
Originally Posted by avery View Post


i'm 6'1" as well. i have a bedale in size 36. it's on the short side but not terribly so. i was wearing it yesterday at tnt blu and the SA there told me club monaco is selling them for 499.


Yeah I went to Stollerys to try on the Bedale, but I thought it was too short... I don't remember seeing the Beaufort there because I would've tried it on because I think I would like the longer, more parka-like style... the SA at Stollerys was really pushy and I just wanted to leave haha... but they do have a Barbour sale if anybody's interested... 30% off their ridiculous prices (which ends up being more affordable)...

 

Club Monaco is selling the Bedale for $499?

 

And these outlets that I'm reading about sound awesome... so much cheaper! If only I could go there and buy a Beaufort... lol :(

 

post #190 of 2514
If anyone needs a proxy Ill do it.
post #191 of 2514
i can vouch for dave_SFU ... great proxy for anything barbour!!!
post #192 of 2514

any ashby's sz 36 at the outlets?

post #193 of 2514
If anyone is interested, I'm selling a navy beaufort in 40 mint from the N.H outlet. Gonna try and go to the NH this week so see what they have
post #194 of 2514
ignore
post #195 of 2514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_SFU View Post

If anyone needs a proxy Ill do it.

Hey Dave,

if you could find one of these bad boys in small and navy, I'd certainly appreciate the proxy.

http://www.barbourbymail.co.uk/Barbour-Durham-Kagoule-Jacket.html

And even if you can't proxy, i'd appreciate if you could let me know if theres any of them out there.
I'd also be interested in one of the navy summer bicycle jackets, but I know that's a long shot. Anyways, thanks.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Offical Barbour Thread