Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- BARBOUR TOKITO TOKIHITO BEACON HERITAGE BRACKEN TWEED SCOTT JACKET Large Last post on 8/18/15 at 3:36pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Which barbour model is this? Last post on 11/19/13 at 9:59pm in Classic Menswear
- Barbour Jacket Alteration Question Last post on 11/29/12 at 8:15am in Classic Menswear
- What kind of jacket to wear to walk around within school building? Last post on 10/12/12 at 11:13pm in Classic Menswear
The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Last edited: 9/7/15
- Fok's Pick: Quilted VestsLast edited: 3/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
Offical Barbour Thread - Page 115
Tried on a Shordace Jacket. I like that it fits slim and there are a ton of pockets.. Unfortunately out of my price range @ $999
LOL that's Military Jacket ToKiTo had since forever. I love how Barbour gave it a new name and a new background story to years old staple haha.
Try a 42.
trade for a small liddesdale + cash?
I bought a men's Barbour International jacket on Ebay and it is too tight for me. I paid $200 and will sell for $140 OBO so I can get another. Here are the particulars:
Price: $140 OBO by Paypal only
Shipping: Canada & US only (no charge for shipping, I will bear expense).
Size: Small ( this would fit a 36-38 chest nicely).
Pit to Pit: 22 inches
Shoulders: 18 inches
Bottom of Collar - 29
Sleeves length from armpit to hem: 20.87 inches
Sleeves from shoulder seam to end: 26 inches (but sleeve cuff can be rolled up revealing corduroy finish to a length of 24)
Material: Waxed Cotton
Condition: No tears, no stains, no repairs, signs of wear
Belt comes with it.
I really love this jacket. But, it is too restrictive for my movements. I am a 40 chest.
The material is very light weight waxed cotton, not a heavy as say a Bedale or my Beaufort.
And now for some pics (I will post more tonight when I get home from work):
Barbour International Mens Jacket1.JPG 63k .JPG file
Barbour International Mens Jacket2.jpg 473k .jpg file
Barbour International Mens Jacket3.jpg 269k .jpg file
Barbour International Mens jacket4.jpg 304k .jpg file
Edited by golfnutter66 - 11/8/13 at 9:35am
I was getting ready to sell my Sage Beaufort in 44 as its a hair too big. I bought a Navy 42 Bedale which fits much better.
When taking pictures, I noticed that there was significant line of fading on the back of the jacket, as if it sat folded in the sun for some time. I bought it at the Milford outlet last year (though its not marked on the interior label as some outlet items are).
I never noticed the fading until I took the pictures. I'm wondering if a reproofing/rewaxing would help with the noticeable fading. Any thoughts?
No fading on the front:
If anyone in CONUS is looking for a Commander in M, I've got one I want to sell. I've posted pics a while ago in this thread (here). Worn <5 times, never in the rain, never for more than an hour or so total. So it's LNWT. It's just not fitting my wardrobe as well as I thought it would
How difficult are they to get hold of in the US and Canada ?
- › Poor man's watch thread 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 17 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 17 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 17 minutes ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 22 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 28 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...