Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- BARBOUR TOKITO TOKIHITO BEACON HERITAGE BRACKEN TWEED SCOTT JACKET Large Last post on 8/18/15 at 3:36pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Which barbour model is this? Last post on 11/19/13 at 9:59pm in Classic Menswear
- Barbour Jacket Alteration Question Last post on 11/29/12 at 8:15am in Classic Menswear
- What kind of jacket to wear to walk around within school building? Last post on 10/12/12 at 11:13pm in Classic Menswear
The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Last edited: 9/7/15
- Fok's Pick: Quilted VestsLast edited: 3/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
Offical Barbour Thread - Page 115
Tried on a Shordace Jacket. I like that it fits slim and there are a ton of pockets.. Unfortunately out of my price range @ $999
LOL that's Military Jacket ToKiTo had since forever. I love how Barbour gave it a new name and a new background story to years old staple haha.
Try a 42.
trade for a small liddesdale + cash?
I bought a men's Barbour International jacket on Ebay and it is too tight for me. I paid $200 and will sell for $140 OBO so I can get another. Here are the particulars:
Price: $140 OBO by Paypal only
Shipping: Canada & US only (no charge for shipping, I will bear expense).
Size: Small ( this would fit a 36-38 chest nicely).
Pit to Pit: 22 inches
Shoulders: 18 inches
Bottom of Collar - 29
Sleeves length from armpit to hem: 20.87 inches
Sleeves from shoulder seam to end: 26 inches (but sleeve cuff can be rolled up revealing corduroy finish to a length of 24)
Material: Waxed Cotton
Condition: No tears, no stains, no repairs, signs of wear
Belt comes with it.
I really love this jacket. But, it is too restrictive for my movements. I am a 40 chest.
The material is very light weight waxed cotton, not a heavy as say a Bedale or my Beaufort.
And now for some pics (I will post more tonight when I get home from work):
Barbour International Mens Jacket1.JPG 63k .JPG file
Barbour International Mens Jacket2.jpg 473k .jpg file
Barbour International Mens Jacket3.jpg 269k .jpg file
Barbour International Mens jacket4.jpg 304k .jpg file
Edited by golfnutter66 - 11/8/13 at 9:35am
I was getting ready to sell my Sage Beaufort in 44 as its a hair too big. I bought a Navy 42 Bedale which fits much better.
When taking pictures, I noticed that there was significant line of fading on the back of the jacket, as if it sat folded in the sun for some time. I bought it at the Milford outlet last year (though its not marked on the interior label as some outlet items are).
I never noticed the fading until I took the pictures. I'm wondering if a reproofing/rewaxing would help with the noticeable fading. Any thoughts?
No fading on the front:
If anyone in CONUS is looking for a Commander in M, I've got one I want to sell. I've posted pics a while ago in this thread (here). Worn <5 times, never in the rain, never for more than an hour or so total. So it's LNWT. It's just not fitting my wardrobe as well as I thought it would
How difficult are they to get hold of in the US and Canada ?
- › Sport shirts under a nice sport coat - looking for information on... 1 second ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 10 minutes ago
- › 7 Pairs of Pants - Cucinelli, Epaulet, Left Field NY, Gucci,... 10 minutes ago
- › WTB: Helmut Lang / Jil Sander Old Chesterfield 11 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 13 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding