Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- BARBOUR TOKITO TOKIHITO BEACON HERITAGE BRACKEN TWEED SCOTT JACKET Large Last post on 8/18/15 at 3:36pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Which barbour model is this? Last post on 11/19/13 at 9:59pm in Classic Menswear
- Barbour Jacket Alteration Question Last post on 11/29/12 at 8:15am in Classic Menswear
- What kind of jacket to wear to walk around within school building? Last post on 10/12/12 at 11:13pm in Classic Menswear
The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Last edited: 9/7/15
- Fok's Pick: Quilted VestsLast edited: 3/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
Offical Barbour Thread - Page 115
Styleforum Top Picks
Tried on a Shordace Jacket. I like that it fits slim and there are a ton of pockets.. Unfortunately out of my price range @ $999
LOL that's Military Jacket ToKiTo had since forever. I love how Barbour gave it a new name and a new background story to years old staple haha.
Try a 42.
trade for a small liddesdale + cash?
I bought a men's Barbour International jacket on Ebay and it is too tight for me. I paid $200 and will sell for $140 OBO so I can get another. Here are the particulars:
Price: $140 OBO by Paypal only
Shipping: Canada & US only (no charge for shipping, I will bear expense).
Size: Small ( this would fit a 36-38 chest nicely).
Pit to Pit: 22 inches
Shoulders: 18 inches
Bottom of Collar - 29
Sleeves length from armpit to hem: 20.87 inches
Sleeves from shoulder seam to end: 26 inches (but sleeve cuff can be rolled up revealing corduroy finish to a length of 24)
Material: Waxed Cotton
Condition: No tears, no stains, no repairs, signs of wear
Belt comes with it.
I really love this jacket. But, it is too restrictive for my movements. I am a 40 chest.
The material is very light weight waxed cotton, not a heavy as say a Bedale or my Beaufort.
And now for some pics (I will post more tonight when I get home from work):
Barbour International Mens Jacket1.JPG 63k .JPG file
Barbour International Mens Jacket2.jpg 473k .jpg file
Barbour International Mens Jacket3.jpg 269k .jpg file
Barbour International Mens jacket4.jpg 304k .jpg file
Edited by golfnutter66 - 11/8/13 at 9:35am
I was getting ready to sell my Sage Beaufort in 44 as its a hair too big. I bought a Navy 42 Bedale which fits much better.
When taking pictures, I noticed that there was significant line of fading on the back of the jacket, as if it sat folded in the sun for some time. I bought it at the Milford outlet last year (though its not marked on the interior label as some outlet items are).
I never noticed the fading until I took the pictures. I'm wondering if a reproofing/rewaxing would help with the noticeable fading. Any thoughts?
No fading on the front:
If anyone in CONUS is looking for a Commander in M, I've got one I want to sell. I've posted pics a while ago in this thread (here). Worn <5 times, never in the rain, never for more than an hour or so total. So it's LNWT. It's just not fitting my wardrobe as well as I thought it would
How difficult are they to get hold of in the US and Canada ?
- Offical Barbour Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 23 seconds ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 4 minutes ago
- › The Wide Fitting Shoe Trading Post (EEE / G width) 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?