Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- BARBOUR TOKITO TOKIHITO BEACON HERITAGE BRACKEN TWEED SCOTT JACKET Large Last post on 8/18/15 at 3:36pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Which barbour model is this? Last post on 11/19/13 at 9:59pm in Classic Menswear
- Barbour Jacket Alteration Question Last post on 11/29/12 at 8:15am in Classic Menswear
- What kind of jacket to wear to walk around within school building? Last post on 10/12/12 at 11:13pm in Classic Menswear
The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Last edited: 9/7/15
- Fok's Pick: Quilted VestsLast edited: 3/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
Offical Barbour Thread - Page 103
That's pretty interesting. I was cold when I was walking around with my Beaufort in the 30s. No sweater just a dress shirt. Do you do a lot of walking around or do you spend most of your time in a car/train?
I also dont really get cold in my torso area its my hands (due to really poor circulation)
I got one from End pretty much right when they went up, since I feared they might sell out super fast. It seems they are still being lusted ater but End isn't selling out.
It is my first Barbour but it is very slim up in the top half and slightly trim in the body/waist. I have 18" shoulders, 39.5" chest, 36" waist, and I am about 175-180 lbs. and 5'7". I'm stocky and the shoulders are pretty fit on me but not too much to where I can't move. I could also stand to lose a few pounds so theres that.
Here is an album of fit pics. Keep in mind I am short so that's why the sleeves are too long. I spent too much on it to take it to any tailor (since I don't have a trusted one) and I am not spending all that money to send it back to Barbour to just the sleeves up an inch.
I searched around awhile for the best price on an ashby and this is where i ended up getting mine:
They almost always have coupons that apply to barbour (if they don't currently, just hold out if you can)..free barbour gift with purchase..free shipping..and i didn't get hit with any customs. I ended up paying about $290 usd for my jacket and matching hood, which is about $100 less than just the jacket in the states.
I was on the waiting list for the Commander Jacket in the US. I have the Tokito Sports Jacket from last year and was interested in buying my dad one. Have decided otherwise and I am in queue for a Commander jacket in Large. Would anyone be interested in the sale? Otherwise I'll just pass down the jacket in the queue.
Size up in these jackets, I'm a M, here's the sports jacket in a large.
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 15 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 24 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 24 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 34 minutes ago
- › Anyone ever hear of Cobbler Union? 35 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 42 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 48 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 49 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding