Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- BARBOUR TOKITO TOKIHITO BEACON HERITAGE BRACKEN TWEED SCOTT JACKET Large Last post on 8/18/15 at 3:36pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Which barbour model is this? Last post on 11/19/13 at 9:59pm in Classic Menswear
- Barbour Jacket Alteration Question Last post on 11/29/12 at 8:15am in Classic Menswear
- What kind of jacket to wear to walk around within school building? Last post on 10/12/12 at 11:13pm in Classic Menswear
The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Last edited: 9/7/15
- Fok's Pick: Quilted VestsLast edited: 3/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
Offical Barbour Thread - Page 103
Styleforum Top Picks
That's pretty interesting. I was cold when I was walking around with my Beaufort in the 30s. No sweater just a dress shirt. Do you do a lot of walking around or do you spend most of your time in a car/train?
I also dont really get cold in my torso area its my hands (due to really poor circulation)
I got one from End pretty much right when they went up, since I feared they might sell out super fast. It seems they are still being lusted ater but End isn't selling out.
It is my first Barbour but it is very slim up in the top half and slightly trim in the body/waist. I have 18" shoulders, 39.5" chest, 36" waist, and I am about 175-180 lbs. and 5'7". I'm stocky and the shoulders are pretty fit on me but not too much to where I can't move. I could also stand to lose a few pounds so theres that.
Here is an album of fit pics. Keep in mind I am short so that's why the sleeves are too long. I spent too much on it to take it to any tailor (since I don't have a trusted one) and I am not spending all that money to send it back to Barbour to just the sleeves up an inch.
I searched around awhile for the best price on an ashby and this is where i ended up getting mine:
They almost always have coupons that apply to barbour (if they don't currently, just hold out if you can)..free barbour gift with purchase..free shipping..and i didn't get hit with any customs. I ended up paying about $290 usd for my jacket and matching hood, which is about $100 less than just the jacket in the states.
I was on the waiting list for the Commander Jacket in the US. I have the Tokito Sports Jacket from last year and was interested in buying my dad one. Have decided otherwise and I am in queue for a Commander jacket in Large. Would anyone be interested in the sale? Otherwise I'll just pass down the jacket in the queue.
Size up in these jackets, I'm a M, here's the sports jacket in a large.
- Offical Barbour Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › FS: Paul Rose Heavy Slub Denim W33 L34 3 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 8 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 13 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 13 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...