Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- BARBOUR TOKITO TOKIHITO BEACON HERITAGE BRACKEN TWEED SCOTT JACKET Large Last post on 8/18/15 at 3:36pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Which barbour model is this? Last post on 11/19/13 at 9:59pm in Classic Menswear
- Barbour Jacket Alteration Question Last post on 11/29/12 at 8:15am in Classic Menswear
- What kind of jacket to wear to walk around within school building? Last post on 10/12/12 at 11:13pm in Classic Menswear
The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Last edited: 9/7/15
- Fok's Pick: Quilted VestsLast edited: 3/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
Offical Barbour Thread - Page 103
Styleforum Top Picks
That's pretty interesting. I was cold when I was walking around with my Beaufort in the 30s. No sweater just a dress shirt. Do you do a lot of walking around or do you spend most of your time in a car/train?
I also dont really get cold in my torso area its my hands (due to really poor circulation)
I got one from End pretty much right when they went up, since I feared they might sell out super fast. It seems they are still being lusted ater but End isn't selling out.
It is my first Barbour but it is very slim up in the top half and slightly trim in the body/waist. I have 18" shoulders, 39.5" chest, 36" waist, and I am about 175-180 lbs. and 5'7". I'm stocky and the shoulders are pretty fit on me but not too much to where I can't move. I could also stand to lose a few pounds so theres that.
Here is an album of fit pics. Keep in mind I am short so that's why the sleeves are too long. I spent too much on it to take it to any tailor (since I don't have a trusted one) and I am not spending all that money to send it back to Barbour to just the sleeves up an inch.
I searched around awhile for the best price on an ashby and this is where i ended up getting mine:
They almost always have coupons that apply to barbour (if they don't currently, just hold out if you can)..free barbour gift with purchase..free shipping..and i didn't get hit with any customs. I ended up paying about $290 usd for my jacket and matching hood, which is about $100 less than just the jacket in the states.
I was on the waiting list for the Commander Jacket in the US. I have the Tokito Sports Jacket from last year and was interested in buying my dad one. Have decided otherwise and I am in queue for a Commander jacket in Large. Would anyone be interested in the sale? Otherwise I'll just pass down the jacket in the queue.
Size up in these jackets, I'm a M, here's the sports jacket in a large.
- Offical Barbour Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 25 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 31 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 31 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 32 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 32 minutes ago
- › Edward Green (UK6 1/2E) Westminster 36 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?