Yes bark. I'll give you the lowdown on Monday or Tuesday when I get hold of it. Good luck with your quest!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- BARBOUR TOKITO TOKIHITO BEACON HERITAGE BRACKEN TWEED SCOTT JACKET Large Last post on 8/18/15 at 3:36pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Which barbour model is this? Last post on 11/19/13 at 9:59pm in Classic Menswear
- Barbour Jacket Alteration Question Last post on 11/29/12 at 8:15am in Classic Menswear
- What kind of jacket to wear to walk around within school building? Last post on 10/12/12 at 11:13pm in Classic Menswear
The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Last edited: 9/7/15
- Fok's Pick: Quilted VestsLast edited: 3/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
- Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
Offical Barbour Thread - Page 96
I checked out the store on Halstead in Lincoln Park today. They have a very nice selection in all sizes. More of the contemporary styles than Orvis. The salesperson was very helpful. Found out I really like the look and fit of the Enfield.
just posting up to say we've put some of our SS13 Barbour Tokito gear online with our new website - anyone who is a fan of Barbour by David Wood should keep an eye out here - we're merging our e-commerce to clean up back end headaches a bit.
We'll be shooting these on bodies soon but the stock photos will have to do for now. As always feel free to PM me or email Rori with any questions (or international inquiries; the webstore currently only works for the states)
Stuarts London deducted 20% VAT, shipped for free (Fedex Priority) and I avoided all import tax / duties. Overall, an awesome experience.
I think this will be a great transitional piece - it's getting too warm now in NYC for the Sports Jacket and I think this should be perfect for Spring / Autumn.
Apologies for the crappy pic...
I received my Red Chili Blast around 6 weeks ago and went through the exact same procedure - Stuarts of London. Unbelievable service and as a new customer an additional 10% off with coupon code.
I am wearing it now (an hour outside of NYC) and in the Chili Red color I also see it as a great fall piece.
Too bad about the demise of Tokito - I have several pieces and enjoy them all
So I wore the Blast today to work. Unfortunately, it seems that NYC has gone from damnable winter straight into damnable summer. Not sure how much of a springtime we're going to get, and ultimately how much I'm going to be able to wear this thing before the autumn...
Warm weather only sticking around for the week and we're back down to 50s on the weekend, so you may still get a chance to wear your Blast. Went sans jacket today.
I would think the L would be fine. The To Ki To you have, the Sporting Quilt I believe (the olive one with the herringbone patches), ran small IMO. I have the full herringbone version and the L was fine while that olive version was much snugger. Had to sell my L.
End's measurements on the SS13 To Ki To look off. Oi Polloi's differ and I'm guess their's are more accurate.
I cant imagine an XL translating to their mainline Medium. the L ought to be sufficient, that sporting tweed must have been particularly snug.
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking... 4 minutes ago
- › Take all of the guns. All of them. 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 9 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › FS: Carmina Shoemaker Three Pairs 6.5UK 9 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...