I recall there was a sale a few months ago and it was around 30% off. Discount does not apply to any of the classic collection though.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- BARBOUR TOKITO TOKIHITO BEACON HERITAGE BRACKEN TWEED SCOTT JACKET Large Last post on 8/18/15 at 3:36pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Which barbour model is this? Last post on 11/19/13 at 9:59pm in Classic Menswear
- Barbour Jacket Alteration Question Last post on 11/29/12 at 8:15am in Classic Menswear
- What kind of jacket to wear to walk around within school building? Last post on 10/12/12 at 11:13pm in Classic Menswear
The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Last edited: 9/7/15
- Fok's Pick: Quilted VestsLast edited: 3/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
- Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
Offical Barbour Thread - Page 91
Oddly enough, this photo has the buttons non-screen accurate, as they are calling it, while some others have it SA. It's very strange. What's funny is that even though Bond doesn't use the storm flap, you can still see it tucked in in one of the shots, so in their zeal to make a Bond jacket ("Commander Bond") they eliminated something that's still on his coat. I will admit though that it is kind of an annoyance--I hardly use it, and I'm not sure I'd miss mine were it gone.
http://www.thehighlandsstore.com/ One on Regent St and one off Oxford St - which is a little treasure trove of Barbour stuff.
How are the prices if you were to compare the Barbour Store and The Highland Store, seems to be more or less the same online but is there any difference in store?
Doubt you'll find anything off the shelf that will be a slim fit with your frame. Your best bet is to find a retailer and try stuff on in-store. Chances are anything you get will need to be altered for a slim fit though since sizing down will likely result in sleeves way too short given your height.
Going to get myself a Barbour International. How do these jackets fit? I have the Classic Beaufort in size 36, and I'm pleased with the relaxed cut. I'm 5'9"-5'10", ~145 lbs, Asian. Should I get it in the same size as my Beaufort? I hear that it runs large, and I don't want it to fit any larger than the Beaufort.
- › Chelsea Boot Advice 17 seconds ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 49 seconds ago
- › Della Chiana jacket, perfect for winter. 52R 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 9 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Lovely Cantarelli jacket in an amazing fabric, 52R 16 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 18 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 19 minutes ago
- › How about Cole Haan Made in Maine shoes 21 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...