Providing the waxing is maintained very well - your top half should remain dry whilst everything from your arse downwards will be soaked...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- BARBOUR TOKITO TOKIHITO BEACON HERITAGE BRACKEN TWEED SCOTT JACKET Large Last post on 8/18/15 at 3:36pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Which barbour model is this? Last post on 11/19/13 at 9:59pm in Classic Menswear
- Barbour Jacket Alteration Question Last post on 11/29/12 at 8:15am in Classic Menswear
- What kind of jacket to wear to walk around within school building? Last post on 10/12/12 at 11:13pm in Classic Menswear
The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
Last edited: 9/7/15
- Fok's Pick: Quilted VestsLast edited: 3/9/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
Offical Barbour Thread - Page 89
thanks, I tried Durham and the fit is superb. I was thinking to use it for Spring/Fall weather. It has option to use with liner for colder temps.
We were discussing the inner arm lining in a specific Beacon Heritage coat...not a "classic" Barbour's fit.
I recently purchased the Ashby jacket and am quite happy with its relatively slimmer fit. Still allows for layering in the cold but it is much sleeker and more modern fitting without losing the classic Barbour look. It is shorter than the Beaufort as well.
An attempt to offer sizing help: the downside is it comes in M,L sizes rather than 40,42 sizes. I am about a 41 and like the way my L Ashby fits me. My sleeves are 36 and the Ashby's sleeves are only barely too short - a trade off I'm willing to make for the fit.
New barbour stuffs on my auctions !
Bag and shoes !
I have the Martindale in a M and preferred the Ashby In a Large. They're very similar I would say...I debated finding a large for the Martindale after receiving the M as a gift. During my search for size, I tried the Ashby in a large and it seemed to fit well. Never found the L, kept the M, and couldn't be happier. Long story short I would say the Martindale is a slightly larger jacket.
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 21 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 25 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 17 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...