or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Best watch bands...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Best watch bands...

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 
In your opinion, which of these designers make the best watches? Keep in mind their fashion sense, quality, and price.
post #2 of 16
There are so many good makers, I found this site useful when I made my choice to buy a Seiko!
post #3 of 16
where is seiko on the list? i vote for seiko too. not only good fashionable and quality and price, but also you can have it in automatic as well.
post #4 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by diorshoe View Post
where is seiko on the list? i vote for seiko too. not only good fashionable and quality and price, but also you can have it in automatic as well.
+1. I'm wearing my Seiko auto right now.
post #5 of 16
Another thread seance?
post #6 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by jml90 View Post
Another thread seance?

I think its the rarely seen "bump the dead thread in order to spam a forum" trick.
post #7 of 16
Holy fucking shit! Damn, this thread is old. Also, its one of the worst polls I have ever seen on SF.

Jon.
post #8 of 16
dam.....
why do i always fall for these old thread resurrections?

also this one was revived by a spammer. eegad
post #9 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS View Post
Holy fucking shit! Damn, this thread is old. Also, its one of the worst polls I have ever seen on SF.

Jon.

HA! "Who makes the best suit: Armani, Boss, Nautica, J.Crew, Banana Republic, or Samuelsohn?"
post #10 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCN View Post
HA! "Who makes the best suit: Armani, Boss, Nautica, J.Crew, Banana Republic, or Samuelsohn?"



Jon.
post #11 of 16
Man... what's up with people resurrecting these ancient threads lately?
post #12 of 16
I'm impressed they go to the trouble of searching for relevant threads.
post #13 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by contactme_11 View Post
Man... what's up with people resurrecting these ancient threads lately?

Like I said thread seances are everywhere.
post #14 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassface73 View Post
There are so many good makers, I found this site useful when I made my choice to buy a Seiko!

Thank you, assface73!
post #15 of 16
Post count +1
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Best watch bands...