or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Top Gear (UK) discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Top Gear (UK) discussion - Page 9

post #121 of 166
How'd you watch it so soon, you live in the UK?
post #122 of 166
Although watching him win almost every race gets old, Sebastian Vettel is my homeboy after his interview. He made Hamilton look like something of a tool.
post #123 of 166
The broadcast of episode 4 on the new season was actually brilliant. Especially the custom cars which got transformed with railway weels on them lol8[1].gif. The new Nissan humiliated that Jaguar thought facepalm.gif.
post #124 of 166
^^ Cannot believe how bad that GT-R smoked the Jag
post #125 of 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa159 View Post

How'd you watch it so soon, you live in the UK?

I downloaded it about 15-20 min after it aired.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achillus View Post

The broadcast of episode 4 on the new season was actually brilliant. Especially the custom cars which got transformed with railway weels on them lol8[1].gif. The new Nissan humiliated that Jaguar thought facepalm.gif.

Yes i loved the railroad bit they did, it was genius.

The interview with Rowan Atkinson was hilarious, always been a big fan of Mr. Bean and Johnny English. I never really knew he was a car guy, but I just gained that much more respect for him. I can't wait to see that 9L V16 Phantom int he next Johny English.
post #126 of 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post

The interview with Rowan Atkinson was hilarious, always been a big fan of Mr. Bean and Johnny English. I never really knew he was a car guy, but I just gained that much more respect for him. I can't wait to see that 9L V16 Phantom int he next Johny English.

+1, same experience for me. The facial expression bit was brilliant.
post #127 of 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post


I downloaded it about 15-20 min after it aired.

Torrent? I ended up finding it on streetfire.
post #128 of 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa159 View Post


Torrent? I ended up finding it on streetfire.

No I don't torrent. Me and about 10 friends share an account with a direct download provider. Sort of like rapidshare. I'm not sure if we are supposed to discuss these things but the website is called www.megashares.com, i practically get all my movies and tv shows from there. The upload limit is 10GB+ per file so 1080p movies are all in one download.

Used to get 12MB/s on my campus, currently on Comcast I get about 2-3MB/s. Pretty fast site.
post #129 of 166
Is it a free website. How is viruses, etc. If we can't discuss this here do you mind sending me a pm with details.
post #130 of 166
Did anyone notice this whole season so far has been bombarded with Jaguars? My brother suspects that maybe jaguar is paying them to use Jags, i just think Jeremy is a fan and he leads the team, so he usually decides on jags.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfa159 View Post

Is it a free website. How is viruses, etc. If we can't discuss this here do you mind sending me a pm with details.

Yes since it's off topic.
post #131 of 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post

Did anyone notice this whole season so far has been bombarded with Jaguars? My brother suspects that maybe jaguar is paying them to use Jags, i just think Jeremy is a fan and he leads the team, so he usually decides on jags.

I'm not so sure about the paying part considering how the jag was skewered in episode 4. I would hang my head if I were Jaguar. It's Anglophile/nostalgic love on the part of the trio.
post #132 of 166
They have been accused enough of being Porsche and BMW centric in the past. I think it is just coincidence that individual items come together and their appreciation of Jag is always delivered with backhanded compliments..
post #133 of 166
That Lotus was incredible. 600k? Worth it. Man, I wish I that kind of dispensable cash.
post #134 of 166
Just waiting on the download smile.gif.
post #135 of 166
Done, time to watch it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Top Gear (UK) discussion