or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › J Crew Spring/Summer 2011 Discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

J Crew Spring/Summer 2011 Discussion - Page 55

post #811 of 1303
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbozed View Post
Is that Fireman's Jacket the same that was in the 2010 S/S lookbook? The one on the website and the one on the 2010 lookbook look slightly different..

2011 version is navy blue. 2010 was black.
post #812 of 1303
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon View Post
2011 version is navy blue. 2010 was black.

Is the color the only difference?
post #813 of 1303
Does anyone have the Mercer madras? How does it look?
post #814 of 1303
bought these 484 slim jeans for 14bux today..lol

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Navigation/...~~~~/33367.jsp
post #815 of 1303
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokpok View Post
bought these 484 slim jeans for 14bux today..lol

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Navigation/...~~~~/33367.jsp
Where and how?! Those are a steal for 14 bucks...
post #816 of 1303
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokpok View Post
bought these 484 slim jeans for 14bux today..lol

http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Navigation/...~~~~/33367.jsp

Got the same deal last night.


Wearing them right now.
post #817 of 1303
I wish I lived near a store.
post #818 of 1303
Quote:
Originally Posted by jslade View Post
Where and how?! Those are a steal for 14 bucks...

they were marked down to 20 bux and additional 30% off at the jcrew in derby street shoppes hingham,ma.
post #819 of 1303
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokpok View Post
they were marked down to 20 bux and additional 30% off at the jcrew in derby street shoppes hingham,ma.

This was in the store? Thats awesome!
post #820 of 1303
Prices in the store on their sale items are generally about 20% cheaper than online on a lot of pieces, and that's before their 30% discount. Whenever the 30% off sale in-store comes around I'm always able to get at least one shirt for $12-$14, and there's always at least 2 different jean cuts for the same. It's a really good deal if you can grab stuff in your size
post #821 of 1303
One dude here has generously offered to proxy me shit when it goes on deep discount. If anyone else comes across some oxfords, plaids or chamois shirts in L on deep discount hit me up.
post #822 of 1303
would want proxy for those $14 jeans... 31/32.......pls ty
post #823 of 1303
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRogan View Post
Prices in the store on their sale items are generally about 20% cheaper than online on a lot of pieces, and that's before their 30% discount. Whenever the 30% off sale in-store comes around I'm always able to get at least one shirt for $12-$14, and there's always at least 2 different jean cuts for the same. It's a really good deal if you can grab stuff in your size
+1
Shoes too. In the recent 30% off sales, I grabbed a pair of Seavees and a pair of spring courts for $30 plus 30% off. Sweet.
post #824 of 1303
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRogan View Post
Prices in the store on their sale items are generally about 20% cheaper than online on a lot of pieces, and that's before their 30% discount. Whenever the 30% off sale in-store comes around I'm always able to get at least one shirt for $12-$14, and there's always at least 2 different jean cuts for the same. It's a really good deal if you can grab stuff in your size

Woa, those are sick prices. Tailoring those shirts would cost more
post #825 of 1303
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post
would want proxy for those $14 jeans... 31/32.......pls ty

they have 6-7pairs of 32/30 only.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › J Crew Spring/Summer 2011 Discussion