or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › J Crew Spring/Summer 2011 Discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

J Crew Spring/Summer 2011 Discussion - Page 49

post #721 of 1303
Has anyone had any experience with J. Crew's "ped loafer socks two-pack"? I've generally had pretty negative experiences with loafer socks and wonder whether or not J. Crew's really are no-show.

Wouldn't usually buy from J. Crew, but I need something to bring me up to the $150 limit.
post #722 of 1303
They're invisible for the several low profile sneakers I've tried, but if you have small feet, like size 7ish, they'll bunch up a lot
post #723 of 1303
Cheers, man. Ever try them with a pair of Common Projects?
post #724 of 1303
yup, the summer lows, they peek out maybe 2mm or so midstep, but I can't see them at all standing still
post #725 of 1303
Hey J crew experts. I'm searching for leather care products on j crew site to care for my alden indys, but im terrible with their search function. Can anyone help?
post #726 of 1303
I have been wanting one of the St. James shirts for a while, I'm a big fan of the ocean and I just always liked the look. I think the quality is nice and for me the cut is perfect, with a 'straight' fitting sleeve with no taper it's kind of cool so you can roll up the sleeve real easy. I really would buy a couple more pairs of these.
post #727 of 1303
^that looks really nice on u
post #728 of 1303
Yea, that look really good! I'm not too keen on the large neck opening and wide sleeves. I'll have to try it on, I love the look of those shirts though.
post #729 of 1303
Quote:
Originally Posted by about11oclock View Post
Hey J crew experts. I'm searching for leather care products on j crew site to care for my alden indys, but im terrible with their search function. Can anyone help?

Buy some Snoseal for weather protection. You don't need anything more than that
post #730 of 1303
Quote:
Originally Posted by tv2177 View Post
^that looks really nice on u

thanks, I was pleasantly surprised after reading some people say it was 'atrocious fitting'...

I'm usually a small and I went with a small.

The jeans are also J.crew 484's I picked em up for $20 on sale, in a size up from what I usually wear, but I figured for the price they fit alright... they'll be my looser pair of jeans as I have some flat heads that are a bit more fitted
post #731 of 1303
Quote:
Originally Posted by danilo View Post
I have been wanting one of the St. James shirts for a while, I'm a big fan of the ocean and I just always liked the look. I think the quality is nice and for me the cut is perfect, with a 'straight' fitting sleeve with no taper it's kind of cool so you can roll up the sleeve real easy. I really would buy a couple more pairs of these.


Looks good on you. St. James shirts seems to look better of guys with some mass up top (i.e. broad shoulders).
post #732 of 1303
yeah I guess so, I definitely have broad shoulders and I weigh about 155lbs @ 5'7 so not really skinny
post #733 of 1303
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonade soda View Post
yup, the summer lows, they peek out maybe 2mm or so midstep, but I can't see them at all standing still
Cheers, man. Much appreciated. I'll pick up a pair and see how it goes. On another note, does anybody here have any experience with the Rod Laver sizing? I've never purchased Adidas before, and want to get it right since I won't be able to get to a store to try them on. True to size? Small? Large?
post #734 of 1303
Has anyone noticed that a ton of stuff disappeared from their online website? Most of their new shoe arrivals (Nylites, Alden bucks) are gone, as are a bunch of new shirts and older classics, like the St. James Meridien II tee. Some of this stuff went up like last week, and I didn't see much in the sale section. Is this some sort of funky glitch? Or simply something that I've never realized they've done before... Annoying that I put off some of my purchases by a day.
post #735 of 1303
Quote:
Originally Posted by jslade View Post
Has anyone had any experience with J. Crew's "ped loafer socks two-pack"? I've generally had pretty negative experiences with loafer socks and wonder whether or not J. Crew's really are no-show.

Wouldn't usually buy from J. Crew, but I need something to bring me up to the $150 limit.

They work great...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › J Crew Spring/Summer 2011 Discussion