Alright, so I know I'm super late to the party but I found it up online this morning so I had to download and watch it for myself. Most of you guys have already mentioned all your gripes, praises, etc., so this will be purely random thoughts:
- Six year old Raven was adorable.
- January Jones was miscast but one scene where I totally bought her as Emma Frost was when she telepathically effed the Russian military guy (..kind of like she did with Cyclops in the comics).
- It's amusing how Hank was able to build Cerebro and the Blackbird but his serum was such an epic fail.
- I liked how Magneto clung onto Charles as the aforementioned jet spiralled out of control. It's the little things.
- As great as she is, I really, really hope Jennifer Lawrence loses some pounds.
I really liked it. Much better than Wolverine: Origins. Hmm, which isn't saying much so I will say it might be on par with the first X-Men if it had cut out the corny characters.