or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Batman: Dark Knight Rises (movie thread)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Batman: Dark Knight Rises (movie thread) - Page 145

post #2161 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

You really just have to watch the first fight to answer the question. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Poorly choreographed, badly performed. This is a 1960 TV quality fight scene. You could almost hear them saying
"wait wait wait it's my turn to throw a hay maker now"
"Should I duck or take it on the chin"?
"OK you duck and I'll swing 12 inches over your head like an hour later"

Pathetic.
post #2162 of 2412
Thread Starter 
I thought you promised to leave the thread and never come back?
post #2163 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

I thought you promised to leave the thread and never come back?

The depth and breadth of stupidity brought me back.

Did you even watch the clip you posted?
post #2164 of 2412
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post


Did you even watch the clip you posted?

Yeah but like I said before I am not watching these films to pick every little nuance, I look to enjoy the film instead of criticizing every stupid shit. The vid I posted wasn't even about the shit you are talking about, dude asked why Bane was badass and I showed the fight. Who gives a fuck about choreography (which I really do not see any problems with because I'm not a dick) when the action and what happens is the topic of discussion?

You said before on why people do not start a "Why TDKR is a great movie thread" well I will ask you why don't you go make a "Why TDKR movie suck thread" so we don't have to sit here and read through your complaints? My guess is people who clicks on that thread will have the same gripes as you and there won't be much arguing and just leave this thread in peace.
post #2165 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Yeah but like I said before I am not watching these films to pick every little nuance, I look to enjoy the film instead of criticizing every stupid shit. The vid I posted wasn't even about the shit you are talking about, dude asked why Bane was badass and I showed the fight. Who gives a fuck about choreography (which I really do not see any problems with because I'm not a dick) when the action and what happens is the topic of discussion?
You said before on why people do not start a "Why TDKR is a great movie thread" well I will ask you why don't you go make a "Why TDKR movie suck thread" so we don't have to sit here and read through your complaints? My guess is people who clicks on that thread will have the same gripes as you and there won't be much arguing and just leave this thread in peace.

The fact that batman can't fight isn't a little nuance but it certainly is stupid shit. So exactly why do you watch a movie like this if you don't care that the action scenes are amateurish and the plot makes no sense?

And maybe people who don't like the movie " just leave this thread in peace" because they will just get shouted down by the likes of you.
post #2166 of 2412
I enjoyed the fight.
post #2167 of 2412
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

The fact that batman can't fight isn't a little nuance but it certainly is stupid shit. So exactly why do you watch a movie like this if you don't care that the action scenes are amateurish and the plot makes no sense?

And maybe people who don't like the movie " just leave this thread in peace" because they will just get shouted down by the likes of you.

I did not find it amateurish and the plot made sense to me, just like it did to most.


An no one was "shouting" for you to leave until you just picked on every little shit on the film. What is the point in keeping on coming back on the thread and to point out that you hate the film? Why not just leave?

Like I said we all know you hate the film, now just fucking leave! We all got your point.
post #2168 of 2412
bane is win.

35t45x.jpg
post #2169 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

I did not find it amateurish and the plot made sense to me, just like it did to most.
An no one was "shouting" for you to leave until you just picked on every little shit on the film. What is the point in keeping on coming back on the thread and to point out that you hate the film? Why not just leave?
Like I said we all know you hate the film, now just fucking leave! We all got your point.

Angry young man. "You disagree with me so fuck off". lol8[1].gif

I wouldn't have to pick on "every little shit on the film" if it wasn't completely riddled with "shit".

Again I'll repeat, this isn't the "Why TDKR is Awesome" and no I won't create a "Why TDKR Sucks" thread because unlike you I'm not blind to, or angered by someone with a different perspective.
post #2170 of 2412
..
post #2171 of 2412
Thread Starter 
Fuck it is not disagreeing, it is your constant whining and pointing out what is wrong in every turn. Every time someone says something, you have something bad to say about it. You really are trolling about it.

But I am done with you, you keep acting like your a victim and that people just wants you to shut up just for shits and giggles but reading through the thread you can see why people wants you to just leave. Again why keep coming back when you already stated you like nothing about the movie? Why do we have to keep hearing you whine and complain? And you'll likely respond to this with people picking on you because you hate the film or just pick another thing that is wrong with it when we know fully well enough that you hate the whole film. So again, why not just leave?

No one is angry here, just annoyed by your stupid posts. Act like you're the victim of the thread and cry about it but fuck I am done with you and your constant trolling.
post #2172 of 2412
Interesting bit on Bane's backstory:
Quote:
GQ: I remember one scene where we see his face covered in bandages, is this what you're referring to?
Lindy Hemming: Well, if you look at the film, unless they've cut it—and I'm sure they haven't—there's a whole early section for Tom Hardy where he's fighting and being taunted by people. He's got chains on him, and he's standing on a wooden thing while people are attacking him. And in that scene, he's wearing a much more ragged, primitive version of the mask.

GQ: I think that Bane scene must've been cut...
Lindy Hemming: Well that's an awful shame, but I suppose you have to cut things. I won't elaborate on it too much, because it isn't in the film, but there was another section that showed you why he had the mask and where it came from.
post #2173 of 2412
fight scene was awesome.


hating parts of a movie is one thing, but it becomes pretty clear that you walked into the theater with an agenda when you start picking on every little bits and pieces, and you keep repeating yourself over and over trying to enforce your opinion on those who disagree.
post #2174 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post

So he beats up a aging fighter who has a leg brace and no peripheral vision?

Can't get past the insane Gandalf voice. Sorry.

lefty

We wouldn't expect an old timer who signs his post as if they are formal letters to understand a super hero movie released in 2012.frown.gifbiggrin.gif
post #2175 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknight View Post

fight scene was awesome.
hating parts of a movie is one thing, but it becomes pretty clear that you walked into the theater with an agenda when you start picking on every little bits and pieces, and you keep repeating yourself over and over trying to enforce your opinion on those who disagree.

So not liking the movie means I must have walked into the theater with an agenda? Again with the playing the man and not the ball. I was hyped to see it, I liked the previous two and was hoping for it to be even better. Check the responses to my posts in this thread, apparently I'm a dick, and I should fuck off because I don't like a movie. Now try to find a similar level of vitriol in my posts.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Batman: Dark Knight Rises (movie thread)