or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Batman: Dark Knight Rises (movie thread)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Batman: Dark Knight Rises (movie thread) - Page 127

post #1891 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by gort View Post

Yep, so freaking amazing.
Theatricality & deception are powerful agents.... to the uninitiated....but we ARE initiated aren't we, Bruce?
You merely adopted the darkness!

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

fucking goosebumps.
post #1892 of 2412
Ugh I want to see it a third time, that fight alone is worth it. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The lack of soundtrack, just the water running as the henchmen and cat woman watch. Such a great scene.
post #1893 of 2412
Thread Starter 
It's already Tuesday, I think we can get rid of the spoilers now. Come on, we even spoilering the soundtrack in each scene now too?


If you haven't seen the film yet, do not enter the thread and read through everyone's post.
post #1894 of 2412
post #1895 of 2412
I'm really sad none of you found my post mocking everyone that came in here with their psuedointellectual bullshit about the movie "like"worthy. frown.gif
post #1896 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadly7 View Post

I'm really sad none of you found my post mocking everyone that came in here with their psuedointellectual bullshit about the movie "like"worthy. frown.gif

confused.gif
post #1897 of 2412

am I the only person who thinks these movies are always excessively long? it always dampens the experience for me.. confused.gif

post #1898 of 2412
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thevalz View Post

am I the only person who thinks these movies are always excessively long? it always dampens the experience for me.. confused.gif

Could use another 30 minutes or so.
post #1899 of 2412
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post


-Blake is Robin
nod[1].gif

Don't mislead people now, they might go to the theater looking for this guy.
a41iz4.jpg
post #1900 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX45 View Post

Don't mislead people now, they might go to the theater looking for this guy.

Oh right, "Robin" takes up the Nightwing persona at the end. And Catwoman dons the Batgirl suit.
post #1901 of 2412
Awesome movie
post #1902 of 2412
The political overtones were a little heavy handed.

Poor people -- your punishment must be more severe.


post #1903 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony K View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The way Bane just kept punching him in the ribs and then when he had Batman on his back and just punched the shit out of the side of the cowl until he broke through. And of course, when he lifted him up in the air and drove his knee into his back. Brutal.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
i thought bats died for a second when bane punched the shit out of his head
post #1904 of 2412

Loved it. And I like it even more because it feels so different from TDK. 

post #1905 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by gort View Post

Ugh I want to see it a third time, that fight alone is worth it.

I am going to see it a third time this weekend. nod[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by yjeezle View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
i thought bats died for a second when bane punched the shit out of his head
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I swear my heart stopped when he drove his knee into his back.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Batman: Dark Knight Rises (movie thread)