or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Batman: Dark Knight Rises (movie thread)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Batman: Dark Knight Rises (movie thread) - Page 108

post #1606 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

The AMC in the mall was already sold out for 6 theaters for the midnight showing and they said they expected to add several more. All 4 IMAX theaters were full of people watching the 3 movies in a row.
Got my tickets for tomorrow afternoon. Will report my hatred of all things Nolan shortly afterward.

would LOVE to see all 3 in a row in IMAX.
post #1607 of 2412
the theater i went to was sold out in 18 of the 20 theaters already. people were there at 9am waiting in line.
post #1608 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdeuce22 View Post

the theater i went to was sold out in 18 of the 20 theaters already. people were there at 9am waiting in line.

God damn. There wasn't even a line at 6PM here. You nerds in Michigan aren't fucking around!
post #1609 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

You nerds in Michigan aren't fucking!
post #1610 of 2412
You can do better
post #1611 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

You can do better

meh
post #1612 of 2412
Jesus Christ. I had never in my life been attracted to Anne Hathaway before.
post #1613 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duff_Man View Post

Jesus Christ. I had never in my life been attracted to Anne Hathaway before.

This was actually one of the most prominent things I took away from the movie. God damn.
post #1614 of 2412
Christopher Nolan interview on this film and his take on 2D/3D
post #1615 of 2412
It was aiight. Marion cotillard is hot and has massive boobs. Anne hathaway has an ugly nose.

I can't think of any plot holes.
post #1616 of 2412
I liked it a lot. Minor quibbles that nerds will probably blow out of proportion, but it was pretty excellent all around.

I also liked the fact that the plot was direct homage to the first batman movie Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Edited by GraphicNovelty - 7/20/12 at 12:59am
post #1617 of 2412
The second one was better mainly bc of heath ledger. But this one made it close. I just wish it had Marion cotillard's naked boobies. Would've pushed it over the top
post #1618 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post

This was actually one of the most prominent things I took away from the movie. God damn.

Yes, I finally understand the SF obsession with Anne Hathaway.
post #1619 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

The second one was better mainly bc of heath ledger. But this one made it close. I just wish it had Marion cotillard's naked boobies. Would've pushed it over the top

The second one was a better crafted film, but I personally think this one had more impact. It was less clever, but more primal and more grand. If the second one was a knife playfully slipped in and out of the third intracostal space, this one was a flurry of hammerstrikes pounded over and over into the sternum and face.
post #1620 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by a View Post

Christopher Nolan interview on this film and his take on 2D/3D

Nice. I like his anti-3D argument.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Batman: Dark Knight Rises (movie thread)