or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Outlier Tailored Performance Clothing
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Outlier Tailored Performance Clothing - Page 52

post #766 of 1344
With any clothing... Outlier to a less extent I would still ask for measurements of an actual pair.

The Massif stuff seems interesting at this price point. I'm somewhat interested in a blazer that I could beat up or just wear traveling.

Too bad the officer coat is nowhere to be found.
Edited by Tigerprawn - 11/3/13 at 2:57pm
post #767 of 1344

I ordered a Massif blazer and a jacket, I'll post about them when they arrive.

post #768 of 1344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade View Post

Did anyone here buy the nyco freeshell?
http://shop.outlier.cc/shop/retail/nyco-freeshell.html

if so, opinions?

The Navy/Slate looks perfect, The curf and zip are a little bit bulky.
Fit is not as stiff like Supermine shell, but I won't call it "soft" shell.
post #769 of 1344
Originally Posted by Taton View Post


The Navy/Slate looks perfect, The curf and zip are a little bit bulky.
Fit is not as stiff like Supermine shell, but I won't call it "soft" shell.

 

I think the look is interesting if not the most practical. I'm leaning towards the Olive/Charcoal primarily because I'd like something to pair with my green cabourn boots.

 

Originally Posted by Tigerprawn View Post

With any clothing... Outlier to a less extent I would still ask for measurements of an actual pair.

The Massif stuff seems interesting at this price point. I'm somewhat interested in a blazer that I could beat up or just wear traveling.

Too bad the officer coat is nowhere to be found.

 

Do you wear S or M? (S&M also a valid answer... :P)

 

Originally Posted by Teapot418 View Post
 

I ordered a Massif blazer and a jacket, I'll post about them when they arrive.

 

Always nice to read forum reviews! Perhaps post it in the Technical Outerwear thread so we don't completely derail this Outlier topic lol

post #770 of 1344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suyi View Post


Do you wear S or M? (S&M also a valid answer... :P)

I'm most likely a Med unless the stuff runs really large.
post #771 of 1344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerprawn View Post

I'm most likely a Med unless the stuff runs really large.

I have found all of their stuff to run large.
post #772 of 1344

xpost from RP:

 

Outlier Air Forged Oxford: 

 

700

 

 

Feels a bit small in the shoulders but damn near perfect everywhere else. Tried it out tucked in (even though I'm not planning on wearing it tucked), the pivot design worked really well, no muffin top even after reaching all around.

post #773 of 1344

Fit looks good, never really see too many compliments about there shirts, usually a lot of people bash the sizing, quality of them. 

post #774 of 1344
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjbman View Post

xpost from RP:

Outlier Air Forged Oxford: 

700



Feels a bit small in the shoulders but damn near perfect everywhere else. Tried it out tucked in (even though I'm not planning on wearing it tucked), the pivot design worked really well, no muffin top even after reaching all around.

I have found that their shirts are getting better with every iteration. Not that it makes you feel any better to having an older one. The fit is pretty solid now, the oxford is a great fabric.
post #775 of 1344

Does Outlier ever do sample sales?  When would one be?

post #776 of 1344
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVK1 View Post

Does Outlier ever do sample sales?  When would one be?

They are pretty rare, less than yearly for sure, usually in-person in NYC. Subscribe to their mailing list for the heads-up
post #777 of 1344
I am def singing a different tune about their oxfords than I did previously. They have become my go to casual shirt.
post #778 of 1344

My Nyco Freeshell came today. I'm keeping it although I agree that the cuffs are a little bulky. The Nyco is placed in a way that it's lack of stretch doesn't restrict my movement, and I think it creates a nice visual effect.

 

post #779 of 1344
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomaspaine View Post

I am really liking my Nyco. It has a lot of pockets and such which I am a sucker for. I don't really get what the strap inside is supposed to do. I suppose its supposed to be a carry strap like acronym's but it seems kind of awkward.
post #780 of 1344

Yeah I haven't figured out how I'm supposed to use that sling yet.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Outlier Tailored Performance Clothing