or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Outlier Tailored Performance Clothing
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Outlier Tailored Performance Clothing - Page 29

post #421 of 1362
I think he posted pictures somewhere, let me look for them...

found it:

http://www.reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/10dghk/i_purchased_outlierfeit_supermarines_and_they/

Seems a bit exaggerated
post #422 of 1362

^Yea, defiantly exaggerated. He sure wore them more then a couple times from the look of the natural leather insoles, my white achilles insoles are still white and they are almost a year old. Also a little shoe glue or any glue would fix the back midsole. 

post #423 of 1362

Where did you even find a new pair?

post #424 of 1362

Here's mine:     

 

 

Owned since last year and saw the peeling after only a week or two. I've worn it often and have no buyer's remorse (looking for another pair in Olive actually) although it's clearly a design flaw.

post #425 of 1362

I came here looking for sizing advice on the three way shorts, but now I'm pining for some of their trousers too.

 

For biz casual, what do most people recommend? It seems Nyco slims and 30/60s are favorites.

 

Also, anyone care to comment on how well the trousers wear in the winter, given how lightweight they are?

post #426 of 1362

They've done a wool-backed OG in the past for winter.

post #427 of 1362
Quote:
Originally Posted by samadhi27 View Post

I came here looking for sizing advice on the three way shorts, but now I'm pining for some of their trousers too.

 

For biz casual, what do most people recommend? It seems Nyco slims and 30/60s are favorites.

 

Also, anyone care to comment on how well the trousers wear in the winter, given how lightweight they are?

nyco slims aren't lightweight, fine for spring and fall and all but the worst winters

post #428 of 1362
Quote:
Originally Posted by samadhi27 View Post

I came here looking for sizing advice on the three way shorts, but now I'm pining for some of their trousers too.

For biz casual, what do most people recommend? It seems Nyco slims and 30/60s are favorites.

Also, anyone care to comment on how well the trousers wear in the winter, given how lightweight they are?
OG's are the ones I wear the most, and I find them versatile enough to wear year round, mind you I'm in SoCal, but I'm always amazed how they resist wrinkles and stains.
Edited by canstyleace - 6/22/13 at 10:12pm
post #429 of 1362

thanks, looks like I will pick up some nyco slims and wait for a restock of the wool-backed OGs

post #430 of 1362
^ I did the same, start with nyco slims, but have in mind that they are miles away from the technical fabrics. There is really no way to compare them with dungarees or any of the 4 season fabrics. I would probably skip the nycos and go for some of the other models.
post #431 of 1362
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsunrise View Post

^ I did the same, start with nyco slims, but have in mind that they are miles away from the technical fabrics. There is really no way to compare them with dungarees or any of the 4 season fabrics. I would probably skip the nycos and go for some of the other models.

I agree. Whats another hundred dollars, when its nowhere in comparison to the other. It will be worth it.
post #432 of 1362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suyi View Post

Here's mine:     

 

 

Owned since last year and saw the peeling after only a week or two. I've worn it often and have no buyer's remorse (looking for another pair in Olive actually) although it's clearly a design flaw.


Seem pretty good for a year.
post #433 of 1362
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suyi View Post

Here's mine:     




Owned since last year and saw the peeling after only a week or two. I've worn it often and have no buyer's remorse (looking for another pair in Olive actually) although it's clearly a design flaw.

Could you post more pictures of them? I just found a pair of my size barely used.
post #434 of 1362
Quote:
Originally Posted by samadhi27 View Post

thanks, looks like I will pick up some nyco slims and wait for a restock of the wool-backed OGs
Should get at least one 4 season fabric, you will not regret.

granted the nycos are great, especially compared to most other chinos/khakis, but the 4 season scholler fabric is in a league of its own, look as good as most other slim slacks especially the darker ones, feel like wearing breathable sweatpants, barely get any wrinkles and pretty difficult to stain or get wet.

I've spilled everything from coffee to hot sauce on some of mine and they will not retain the stain, by some fucking miracle im always able to either wipe, brush, dust, pull or blow the stain away, sometimes even after the stain has sat for awhile, fabric never ceases to amaze.
Edited by canstyleace - 6/22/13 at 10:56pm
post #435 of 1362

Thanks. The New OGs look great, I like the concrete color as it's fairly close to khaki and should be easy to wear. But costing a quarter of a grand is a bit much uhoh.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Outlier Tailored Performance Clothing