or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Outlier Tailored Performance Clothing
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Outlier Tailored Performance Clothing - Page 73

post #1081 of 1368
I need more loosies in my life. So incredibly comfortable
post #1082 of 1368
Quote:
Originally Posted by einstine View Post

New pants look like loose pantyhose. wink.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by false View Post

New model of pants up. The pics don't make them look that great - I appreciate the added gusseting but they look really unstructured and cheap - but could just be the pics. I understand having a middle point between dungarees and Nyco's but once I'm committed to buying, I'll generally eat the difference and get the best option rather than compromise*.
You guys are hilarious, futureworks are literally the nyco pattern in a different fabric.

https://www.facebook.com/OutlierTailored/posts/10152009534269011
Quote:
Originally Posted by canstyleace View Post

the "I want outlier pants but cant afford the expensive ones and need more than one style option on the cheaper ones to kopp" niche
Also if you don't need/want DWR for whatever reason, but want something more functional than a pair of black chinos.
Edited by abunny - 2/11/14 at 8:22am
post #1083 of 1368
I grabbed a pair of the Futureworks in 31 but I think I'll return them because I favor my Chino's and Climbers. Unless anybody wants to buy them direct from me instead of waiting to grab a restock/return from Outlier..? New condition.
post #1084 of 1368
Anyone know how often do Outlier restock on sizes? Will I have to wait a long time? Looking to get the OG in Charcoal size 31 but it's sold out. Plan to use them as my main pants as I travel around the world, need them before I leave in May.
post #1085 of 1368

^ it's pretty random and they have said before than since they don't use OG's themselves they don't usually prioritize them:

 

https://twitter.com/Outlier/status/408312982129876993

 

Last restock was on the beginning of December.

post #1086 of 1368
Quote:
Originally Posted by click here View Post

Anyone know how often do Outlier restock on sizes? Will I have to wait a long time? Looking to get the OG in Charcoal size 31 but it's sold out. Plan to use them as my main pants as I travel around the world, need them before I leave in May.

Not my listing btw,
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Outlier-NEW-OG-Pants-Mens-Size-31-Charcoal-gray-brand-new-/131112435211?pt=US_CSA_MC_Pants&hash=item1e86e8fe0b
post #1087 of 1368
I've read through most of the thread and I am still confused with what pants will suit me. I am looking at either the Climber or Slim Dungarees. Which pants would suit someone who has slightly biggish calves (15.5inch around) and usually wears slim fit pants. I am more interested in the Climbers in size 31 or 32 but I am worried that my calves won't fit into them. The leg opening looks really small but then again they are stretchy material and that could give me more room.

Any help?
post #1088 of 1368
So I finally caved and bought a pair of Keirin Cuts, because they were discontinued. I'm not sure if I got a dud, but I'm really unimpressed with the construction quality. The fit is great, as is the fabric, but really. There are loose threads everywhere, the waistband lining has fluff poking out of it, and the stitches just look very messy. Has anyone else had this experience?
post #1089 of 1368
That's not specific to the keirin cut. This is common for all outlier gear unfortunately
post #1090 of 1368
Welp. After 6 months my merino tee's are starting to fall apart. Hole forming behind the neck of my precious purp.
post #1091 of 1368
Quote:
Originally Posted by click here View Post

I've read through most of the thread and I am still confused with what pants will suit me. I am looking at either the Climber or Slim Dungarees. Which pants would suit someone who has slightly biggish calves (15.5inch around) and usually wears slim fit pants. I am more interested in the Climbers in size 31 or 32 but I am worried that my calves won't fit into them. The leg opening looks really small but then again they are stretchy material and that could give me more room.

Any help?

Anyone?
post #1092 of 1368
Quote:
Originally Posted by click here View Post

Anyone?

Hey man I have both cuts, and my climbers are much closer to a slim regular fit, the dungarees are more of a skinny jean type deal. Also 2 way stretch vs 4 way in the climbers. If it says anything my climbers feel much looser throughout the leg and are more comfortable.
post #1093 of 1368
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubiquitous View Post

Hey man I have both cuts, and my climbers are much closer to a slim regular fit, the dungarees are more of a skinny jean type deal. Also 2 way stretch vs 4 way in the climbers. If it says anything my climbers feel much looser throughout the leg and are more comfortable.

Thanks for that bit of information! I think I will go with the Climbers.
post #1094 of 1368
agree with climbers if only those 2 options, both are similar slim/skinny fits so better off with the ones with more stretch, although ideally you'd look for some keirin cuts or maybe consider the ogs, but I figure you may have a good reason not too.
post #1095 of 1368

@melis Dont post your listings in threads, and those shoes been on ebay for like a year ...there missing the damn vibram rubber.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Outlier Tailored Performance Clothing