or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? - Page 564

post #8446 of 8713

If for any reason you need to order from Chinese website, contact a member here gd1944. He is professional at custom order White's in China.  The reason you saw many boots which aren't on the official website is that White's is highly customizable, and their website doesn't have many details. Just be aware, on Taobao, there are a lot of White's "inspired" boots selling for $200~300. I'd recommend Bakershoes if you're located in the USA.

post #8447 of 8713

Anybody know what the current lead time is for a White's custom order via Baker's?

post #8448 of 8713
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatDudeOrion View Post
 

Anybody know what the current lead time is for a White's custom order via Baker's?

I'd like to know this too. Does Kyle inform you when they have estimation or I need to ask them?

post #8449 of 8713
Quote:
Originally Posted by fasthall View Post

I'd like to know this too. Does Kyle inform you when they have estimation or I need to ask them?

So I checked, you know, for science, and my new custom Nomads will take 6-8 weeks, lol. Kyle did say that they take longer than the others, so maybe SD's and BH's are around 4-6, but I didn't ask him about those specifically since I was all caught up in my nomad build.
post #8450 of 8713
Please advice anywhere to order flat lace to replace stock semi dress ones. I tried digging it up but cannot be found.
post #8451 of 8713
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royteane View Post

Please advice anywhere to order flat lace to replace stock semi dress ones. I tried digging it up but cannot be found.

Wolverine 1000 Mile laces work great for White's SD, & are *just* long enough for 6" Bounty Hunters.

https://www.therightlace.com/products/shoe-brand/wolverine-1000-mile/boot
post #8452 of 8713
My new Whites Packers eBay.

White's Boots All Leather Legend
Dress Packer boots
Medium Brown Caiman vamp, backstay and counter pocket
Sienna Water Buffalo Quarters
Wing Stitching
Leather Lined
10" height
Mini Vibram Sole
Size 9
Customary to Whites quality and fit they are amazing.



post #8453 of 8713
The amazing thing is I got them for 400.00.
I called Whites to see what was wrong "When we get a customer return we sell them on eBay". Their eBay name is Whitesriver.

Check them out. Wait time 3 days from end of auction.biggrin.gif:D:D
post #8454 of 8713

^ Those are snazzy.  I like the look without the stitching on the toe.

post #8455 of 8713

^^^ Congrats on the caiman packers! I saw them on ebay and wondered if the lucky guy getting them would show up here and post some pics. They're beautiful – wear them in good health! I am checking whitesriver regularly but rarely find something interesting in my size. Caiman – as much as I like the looks – would be out of the question anyway as it would probably get seized by German customs authorities. It can only be imported with mountains of paperwork which I'm not sure Whites would be able to supply.

post #8456 of 8713
Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3515 View Post
 

^^^ Congrats on the caiman packers! I saw them on ebay and wondered if the lucky guy getting them would show up here and post some pics. They're beautiful – wear them in good health! I am checking whitesriver regularly but rarely find something interesting in my size. Caiman – as much as I like the looks – would be out of the question anyway as it would probably get seized by German customs authorities. It can only be imported with mountains of paperwork which I'm not sure Whites would be able to supply.

 

Silly question. 

 

Could a non DE citizen wear them into the country?

post #8457 of 8713
It may or may not work. They have a very well trained eye and lots of experience, and exotic leathers are not exactly inconspicuous;

EDIT I may have misinterpreted your question. No idea TBH.
Edited by TH3515 - 9/1/16 at 12:50pm
post #8458 of 8713
Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3515 View Post

It may or may not work. They have a very well trained eye and lots of experience, and exotic leathers are not exactly inconspicuous;

EDIT I may have misinterpreted your question. No idea TBH.

 

Well thanks for trying.

 

I dont have any exotic leather but I am going there soon so it amused me to think about landing with those cayman boots and having the shoes taken off my feet at the airport.

post #8459 of 8713
Couple pictures from today.. I sanded the edges back to natural..

4b3150a5c3fab67d64061bfcb95b640d.jpg

5d0d65fc3f84eefccea67d14963639ad.jpg

df7513e370a1e69e3865873b582bd7b6.jpg
Edited by mogili222 - 9/2/16 at 4:37pm
post #8460 of 8713

Here's something interesting:  A pair of semi-dress listed on ebay, with a double-stitch cap toe. May not seem like a big deal, but White's has always refused to do that.  I really like it; helps to balance the overly long cap toe that White's tends toward.  I wonder how it came about on this pair..

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Whites-Boots-Semi-Dress-Burgundy-Horween-Chromexcel-5-top-size-9-5-E/311692969653?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D38804%26meid%3Dc0fb8c77c60c4f4b8181b868e34c8e10%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D272368431578

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts?