Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 7/31/15 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on Yesterday at 6:38 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 8/4/15 at 11:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 8/27/15 at 7:39am in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 5/2/15 at 9:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? - Page 47
Styleforum Top Picks
We have a lot of those soles left if anyone is interested - I have a pair in the shop of my own SDs that i'm going to apply that sole to.
Also, just so people know, if you have your tracings/measurements on file with White's...we can get access to sales history and sizing with your name and the year of the build. Just throwing that out there.
We appreciate everyones business!
Thank you -
I`d say the Bounty hunter with block heel, and medallion toe cap would be the nearest to these. Try Bakers online ordering - fun to try the various options. And with the buildaboot page you can visualize the boot.
i think regular brushing is more important than treating the leather, unless you are exposed to some serious wet conditions. Get yourself a Star brand horsehair brush and brush them off after each wear. Most people over-do the leather treatments. Under normal circumstances, just Obenauf them every 4 months or so and you should be ok.
Im getting the dress brown leather from White's...sorry if I sound like a newby, but brushing? ive had smokejumpers for around ten years fighting fires, and have the obenouf's thing down, but am new to brushing. could you please fill a new to sd's guy in? thank you all for the responses!
- Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 6 seconds ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 1 minute ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 6 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015