As a reminder these were to show non celastic toe box. I like it, allows for even more patina
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 2/3/16 at 4:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim Head
Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? - Page 138
Styleforum Top Picks
post #2057 of 8002
8/17/13 at 7:02am
post #2058 of 8002
8/17/13 at 8:09am
post #2059 of 8002
8/18/13 at 2:19pm
post #2060 of 8002
8/19/13 at 5:07pm
Not what I want for myself, but the collapsed toe box does have a certain charm. It's definitely a lower profile. I have thick toes, so a higher toe box is more to my liking. For comfort, a mocassin-style toe is my favorite. But I like the looks of many other toe styles, including pointed toe cowboy boots.
post #2061 of 8002
8/19/13 at 5:32pm
post #2062 of 8002
8/19/13 at 6:56pm
post #2063 of 8002
8/19/13 at 8:44pm
post #2064 of 8002
8/20/13 at 6:20am
post #2065 of 8002
8/20/13 at 7:12am
post #2066 of 8002
8/20/13 at 7:48am
post #2067 of 8002
8/20/13 at 12:35pm
Damn, really ?!? The first 7 went by relatively fast, another 7 won't be the end of the world.
I see Bl@ster's Brown Bison SD's are still available.. it's going to be hard to hold back from buying those !
post #2068 of 8002
8/20/13 at 1:18pm
post #2069 of 8002
8/20/13 at 1:51pm
They'd look great on you. And I just dropped the price.
post #2070 of 8002
8/20/13 at 3:43pm
I know and just saw the price drop. Oh so tempting. You see it's not that i let my wife dictate what i do. It's just i can't come up with a good excuse for needing another pair of White's while I've got a pair on order and only three month's after buying my first pair of "these will last a lifetime" boots. Along with another custom 1911, the shotgun i just had to because it was on the ban list, some Steel Flame jewelry, some Rev Hartz jewelry, some more add on's our Polaris RZR just had to have and on top of that a damn transmission in my truck. It's been a rough year so far. I just can't come up with a good excuse....
ah, hell....do you take Paypal?! Just kidding, although if they are still available in the next few weeks i might not be able to hold back.
- Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts?
Currently, there are 1599 Active Users (407 Members and 1192 Guests)
- › The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 1 minute ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Loafers with a suit? 5 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 6 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 7 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...