Does anyone know if you can get the close trim with double welt stitching? Or does close trim basically mean single welt stitching only?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 2/3/16 at 4:09pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 11/22/15 at 4:12pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? - Page 104
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1547 of 80185/16/13 at 8:34ampost #1548 of 80185/16/13 at 9:18ampost #1549 of 80185/16/13 at 7:52pmpost #1550 of 80185/16/13 at 8:37pmpost #1551 of 80185/17/13 at 1:22ampost #1552 of 80185/17/13 at 4:24am
I like the look of the double myself, but I think the close/single looks good on the SD. It's like the heels, some guys like the block heel, some like the Cuban/curved heel. The cool thing is White's will make them any way you want.post #1553 of 80185/17/13 at 7:44ampost #1554 of 80185/17/13 at 10:50amBlaster,
Maybe it's a mistake?
Check this out. I received two Whites leather samples(one got lost and reappeared in the mail) direct from Whites.
These are the same leather(same color/texture/thickness)but labeled different. I know it's not FC but maybe Brown FC and Dark Brown FC are just the same shit.post #1555 of 80185/17/13 at 12:07pmpost #1556 of 80185/17/13 at 12:34pm
How do you get samples ? I'm trying to decide my next build. I'm pretty sure I want to go with brown Bison but want the toe cap a slightly darker color.. Don't know if brown HH, brown CXL or if possible brown cordovan would be slightly on the darker side. I've been thru this entire thread several times and it's just hard to tell thru pictures.post #1557 of 80185/17/13 at 12:50pmpost #1558 of 80185/17/13 at 1:24pmpost #1559 of 80185/17/13 at 5:53pm
- Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts?
Styleforum Top Picks
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Eidos lupo polos, sweaters 50% off 9 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 19 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 22 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 23 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 24 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 24 minutes ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 28 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?