Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 4/5/16 at 9:15am in Streetwear and Denim
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 2/2/16 at 4:15pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
- New Viberg for Styleforum GMTO makeups Last post on 6/6/16 at 1:28pm in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? - Page 80post #1187 of 84812/2/13 at 3:50pmQuote:
Ok, that makes sense as long as the White's SD last 9 will be comparable to Alden Indy. I think with the E width I should be ok. Anybody find any major sizing difference between Indy and SD?
Thanks,post #1188 of 84812/3/13 at 3:31ampost #1189 of 84812/3/13 at 8:26ampost #1190 of 84812/3/13 at 7:28pmpost #1191 of 84812/4/13 at 7:20pmOff topic but not really.
I have a pair of custom SD's in natural cxl on the way and thought of a way to help me wait 8 weeks. I had Nick Hollows create a cover for my work key fob with natural cxl and stitching to match my boots.
Very happy with the custom work of Hollows Leather and can't wait to own more of his goods. It will be fun to compare patina between the fob and my boots.post #1192 of 84812/5/13 at 7:07amQuote:
If indy is on the Barrie last, then no.
My Alden barrie size is my SD size.
I also have a wider foot and size for width more than length.
Work boots such as White's have ample room in the toe box.post #1193 of 84812/5/13 at 9:47ampost #1194 of 84812/5/13 at 10:09ampost #1195 of 84812/5/13 at 10:22amalmost nobody stocks White's period, they are almost always custom order. Exceptions I know of off hand are Graham Fowler who stocks the standard brown dress SD with single leather sole (has speed hooks though) and Orvis has a version in a different leather as well (buffalo maybe, can't recall right now). Don't know of anyone else who stocks them on hand.post #1196 of 84812/5/13 at 10:44amQuote:Originally Posted by slide13
almost nobody stocks White's period, they are almost always custom order. Exceptions I know of off hand are Graham Fowler who stocks the standard brown dress SD with single leather sole (has speed hooks though) and Orvis has a version in a different leather as well (buffalo maybe, can't recall right now). Don't know of anyone else who stocks them on hand.
Didn't Imogene+Willie have some? Yeah... Here:
looks like it has speedhooks at the top, thoughpost #1197 of 84812/5/13 at 10:46amQuote:Originally Posted by grendel
Didn't Imogene+Willie have some? Yeah... Here:
looks like it has speedhooks at the top, though
Yeah--what leather are they using, though? I emailed I+W a couple of weeks ago asking, but I never got a response.post #1198 of 84812/5/13 at 10:50ampost #1199 of 84812/5/13 at 11:38ampost #1200 of 84812/5/13 at 2:15pm
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 48 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 11 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 11 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Trump v. Clinton Debate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 13 minutes ago
- › Epaulet Tennis Trainer in Steerhide Saddle - size 9 24 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...