Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Great Cascadia Boot Thread Last post on 4/5/16 at 9:15am in Streetwear and Denim
- Meermin Dark Brown Country Calf Brogue Boots size UK10 Last post on 2/20/17 at 10:24am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Seavees 5 Eye Trail Boots Tobacco - US 10 Last post on 8/28/16 at 6:04pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.Last edited: 2/9/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? - Page 80post #1187 of 95872/2/13 at 3:50pmQuote:
Ok, that makes sense as long as the White's SD last 9 will be comparable to Alden Indy. I think with the E width I should be ok. Anybody find any major sizing difference between Indy and SD?
Thanks,post #1188 of 95872/3/13 at 3:31ampost #1189 of 95872/3/13 at 8:26ampost #1190 of 95872/3/13 at 7:28pmpost #1191 of 95872/4/13 at 7:20pmOff topic but not really.
I have a pair of custom SD's in natural cxl on the way and thought of a way to help me wait 8 weeks. I had Nick Hollows create a cover for my work key fob with natural cxl and stitching to match my boots.
Very happy with the custom work of Hollows Leather and can't wait to own more of his goods. It will be fun to compare patina between the fob and my boots.post #1192 of 95872/5/13 at 7:07amQuote:
If indy is on the Barrie last, then no.
My Alden barrie size is my SD size.
I also have a wider foot and size for width more than length.
Work boots such as White's have ample room in the toe box.post #1193 of 95872/5/13 at 9:47ampost #1194 of 95872/5/13 at 10:09ampost #1195 of 95872/5/13 at 10:22amalmost nobody stocks White's period, they are almost always custom order. Exceptions I know of off hand are Graham Fowler who stocks the standard brown dress SD with single leather sole (has speed hooks though) and Orvis has a version in a different leather as well (buffalo maybe, can't recall right now). Don't know of anyone else who stocks them on hand.post #1196 of 95872/5/13 at 10:44amQuote:Originally Posted by slide13
almost nobody stocks White's period, they are almost always custom order. Exceptions I know of off hand are Graham Fowler who stocks the standard brown dress SD with single leather sole (has speed hooks though) and Orvis has a version in a different leather as well (buffalo maybe, can't recall right now). Don't know of anyone else who stocks them on hand.
Didn't Imogene+Willie have some? Yeah... Here:
looks like it has speedhooks at the top, thoughpost #1197 of 95872/5/13 at 10:46amQuote:Originally Posted by grendel
Didn't Imogene+Willie have some? Yeah... Here:
looks like it has speedhooks at the top, though
Yeah--what leather are they using, though? I emailed I+W a couple of weeks ago asking, but I never got a response.post #1198 of 95872/5/13 at 10:50ampost #1199 of 95872/5/13 at 11:38ampost #1200 of 95872/5/13 at 2:15pm
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 10 minutes ago
- › New Eidos Napoli Navy Blue Cotton Field Jacket EU 54R US 44R 10 minutes ago
- › Incotex chinolino and Incotex for PRL chinos EU48 US32 11 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 11 minutes ago
- › New Rancourt CXL Beefroll Penny Loafers Sz 11D 15 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 15 minutes ago
- › What stereo(s) do you listen to? What do you want? 26 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 28 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...