or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Post Pictures of Your Turntable and Audio Gear Here
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Post Pictures of Your Turntable and Audio Gear Here

post #1 of 63
Thread Starter 
Thought it might be interesting to see members' stereo systems and turntables since we have a wide variety of systems here. Here is a picture of my VPI table with JMW arm and Lyra Argo i cartridge.
post #2 of 63
Thread Starter 
No takers? Any music device works for me. iPod, headphones, etc.
post #3 of 63
forive the mess. Technics Direct Drive Automatic SL-D3 turntable and Technics SA-202 receiver. Speakers are Audio Engineered Sound

post #4 of 63
Thread Starter 
Thanks, cool direct drive table.
post #5 of 63
Sorry for the mediocre pictures.

Elac Miracord 50H II



post #6 of 63






post #7 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewc2232 View Post
Sorry for the mediocre pictures.

Elac Miracord 50H II


FUCK i've been wanting an original copy of Melodie Nelson forever
post #8 of 63
Thread Starter 
Nice pics and some warm tube glow.
post #9 of 63
a family member's

post #10 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by mharwitt View Post
forive the mess. Technics Direct Drive Automatic SL-D3 turntable and Technics SA-202 receiver. Speakers are Audio Engineered Sound

Also have an SL-D3, picked up for $5 at a yard sale back in the day. Put a new Shure on it and listened to my dad's records throughout my teenage years, just hooked up to a solid state receiver some some Bose 201's.
post #11 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post
Also have an SL-D3, picked up for $5 at a yard sale back in the day. Put a new Shure on it and listened to my dad's records throughout my teenage years, just hooked up to a solid state receiver some some Bose 201's.

my exact experience (minus bose) and still what i use.
post #12 of 63
...
post #13 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisan Fan View Post
Nice pics and some warm tube glow.

Tubes and vinyl. Measures like shit, sounds like music. Go figure.
post #14 of 63
Is 3-500 bucks a reasonable amount to spend to get into all this? I dont really live near a so-called major city, craigslist is a limited resource Edit: I've got nothing, no receiver, no speakers. Can I get (or where can I find) a super budget setup to piece together?
post #15 of 63
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decahedron View Post
Is 3-500 bucks a reasonable amount to spend to get into all this? I dont really live near a so-called major city, craigslist is a limited resource

Edit: I've got nothing, no receiver, no speakers. Can I get (or where can I find) a super budget setup to piece together?

160 gb iPod $249 plus AudioEngine A2 powered speakers $199
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto › Post Pictures of Your Turntable and Audio Gear Here