Originally Posted by snake
+1 Milan was disappointing overall.
Isn't it always? I mean, for me, it always serves as a reminder that Paris is coming up.
- Whenever current Raf (for Jil Sander) does anything I like he seems to fuck it up the next season. I really liked the bright colors he used for SS11, but the ones this season are universally worse / watered down shades. Still, I have to say, he still cuts the best slim pants IMO.
- Pretty much everything about Burberry sucked, from the colors to the overwrought details.
- I usually find Prada, at the very least, entertaining. Not this time.
- Trussardi, with it being an all leather collection, had some interesting textures. Too bad the clothes themselves are Eurotrash.
- Marni was okay, Fujiwara was good except for the shoes that did go with the rest of the collection (not that I'll remember either of them in a week).
- Everthing else was boring or bad.
Off runway, Devoa is good / interesting:http://scoute.org/blog/?p=836
Bring on Paris!