or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › The OFFICIAL Fragrance Split Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The OFFICIAL Fragrance Split Discussion Thread - Page 66

post #976 of 1110
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarMan69 View Post

New here, be gentle.  Looking for Aventus and Virgin Island Water, any one willing, please send me a pm.


There was a virgin island water split some pages back. I'm on it too. Just do a search.
post #977 of 1110
Thread Starter 
Whelp, I'm moved in and living in box heaven now. If you guys want to get started on the splits again let me know what you have in mind.
post #978 of 1110
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarMan69 View Post

New here, be gentle.  Looking for Aventus and Virgin Island Water, any one willing, please send me a pm.


I'm looking for Aventus as well. Also looking for Dior Homme, Green Irish Tweed and Le Labo Rose 31.
post #979 of 1110
<
Also looking for Aventus
post #980 of 1110
I got some, and honestly guys, I'm pretty disappointed. It's boring in my opinion
post #981 of 1110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Whelp, I'm moved in and living in box heaven now. If you guys want to get started on the splits again let me know what you have in mind.

Glad you are settled.
post #982 of 1110
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post


Glad you are settled.

I wouldn't go that far, but thanks.
post #983 of 1110
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas_jack View Post

I got some, and honestly guys, I'm pretty disappointed. It's boring in my opinion

Eh, I wouldn't say I'm disappointed, but I wouldn't go out and buy a bottle at full price.
post #984 of 1110
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosenberg View Post


Eh, I wouldn't say I'm disappointed, but I wouldn't go out and buy a bottle at full price.

Yeah, so.....I'm pretty sure that's EXACTLY why we have this thread.
post #985 of 1110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post


Yeah, so.....I'm pretty sure that's EXACTLY why we have this thread.

I don't always pay attention to what thread I'm posting in biggrin.gif
post #986 of 1110
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosenberg View Post


I don't always pay attention to what thread I'm posting in biggrin.gif

Its one of the things I love about you.
post #987 of 1110
Josef Stakus
36200.jpg

The 1,7oz (50ml) bottle is 108,-
This split will be 5 ways for 0.3oz (10ml) each.
Decant supplies + shipping will be 6,5. Shipping via Registered Airmail from Germany
Paypal

so : 28,5 per split (108/5 =21,6 + 6,5 shipping + decant) * 6,5%) (6,5% = 4% paypal + 2,5% exchange rate difference)

= 40$

Payment via Paypal. PM me with your wished amount to sign up.

1. Me 20ml
2.
3.
4.
post #988 of 1110
Alright,
Since everyone's looking for Aventus and I enjoyed it at Neiman's, I'll do a split of a flacon.
700
250mL is $380.

So breakdown is $380/5+10 for shipping and glass bottle and syringes= $86 for 50mL.

1.me
2.splitspray
3.bibs
4.fobe46
5.

I will only ship to USA and Canada.
Edited by falkon72 - 9/22/11 at 10:34pm
post #989 of 1110
Thread Starter 
$15 for shipping and supplies per person?
post #990 of 1110
Or however much it ends up being. I'll refund the extra since I don't want to charge fees.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › The OFFICIAL Fragrance Split Discussion Thread