or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › The OFFICIAL Fragrance Split Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The OFFICIAL Fragrance Split Discussion Thread - Page 73

post #1081 of 1112
Put me in the "overwhelmed with too much still to use" group.

I don't see why we'd kill this thread because it's been a bit slow lately.
post #1082 of 1112
Thread Starter 
Because its not being served its purpose. Nobody comes in H&B looking to buy. Lets face it guys, its been dead since the switch.
post #1083 of 1112
are there any alternative boards, groups etc for splitting?
there is BN but they only allow 50ml with at least a 250ml bottle
post #1084 of 1112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Because its not being served its purpose. Nobody comes in H&B looking to buy. Lets face it guys, its been dead since the switch.

Well, I can't speak for everyone but I can say that I've more or less hit a saturation level where I don't have any more needs at the moment. For me, at least, it's a normal part of the binge/satiation process. FWIW, I'll likely take you up on the L'Homme Sage but would prefer to work out a trade than a purchase. I think the holidays also have a dampening effect on demand, since everyone knows that they're going to be splashing out $$ soon.

I mean, when I pull open a drawer and wonder, what IS all this crap?...It's a big deterrent to buying more.
post #1085 of 1112
I was using this thread, and will miss it

A single thread on this site that did fragrance splits/swaps/sales and decants seems like a good idea...

however the people that run this site can of course do what they like...
post #1086 of 1112
Thread Starter 
Maybe we could make this into a "discussion thread" with links to the actual splits in FS:Other?
post #1087 of 1112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Maybe we could make this into a "discussion thread" with links to the actual splits in FS:Other?

That sound like a really good idea. Without something like that, I can't see very many splits being completed in B&S. Seems like everything will drop to the bottom before they fill up.
post #1088 of 1112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosenberg View Post

That sound like a really good idea. Without something like that, I can't see very many splits being completed in B&S. Seems like everything will drop to the bottom before they fill up.

+1, it'll also make it easier to track ongoing splits that may have been looked over in earlier pages.
post #1089 of 1112
A link would help...
post #1090 of 1112
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosenberg View Post

That sound like a really good idea. Without something like that, I can't see very many splits being completed in B&S. Seems like everything will drop to the bottom before they fill up.

Remember, this whole thing got started in FS: Other and seemed to be working great. Also, with the new B&S, we can have discussions in threads without bumping them.
post #1091 of 1112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Remember, this whole thing got started in FS: Other and seemed to be working great. Also, with the new B&S, we can have discussions in threads without bumping them.

I guess I need to check it out. I might have spent a total of 3 minutes in B&S since the change.
post #1092 of 1112
i´ll do a "little" Tom Ford - Tobacco Vanille Split

80ml would be avaible (i´ll buy the 8.4 oz bottle)

10ml = 25$
shipping + decant: 11$
total for 10ml = 36$

pm me who wants some
post #1093 of 1112
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyD View Post

i´ll do a "little" Tom Ford - Tobacco Vanille Split
80ml would be avaible (i´ll buy the 8.4 oz bottle)
10ml = 25$
shipping + decant: 11$
total for 10ml = 36$
pm me who wants some

Billy, post it in FS:Other. This thread's moving over to discussion only now.
post #1094 of 1112
If falkon72 is around and you are still doing Chergui, can you move it over to other thread? I'm still hoping for it to happen...
post #1095 of 1112
Quote:
Originally Posted by splitspray View Post

If falkon72 is around and you are still doing Chergui, can you move it over to other thread? I'm still hoping for it to happen...

I'm also hoping for Chergui to yet happen.

Also, is there any interest in Malle's Portrait of a Lady? I'd love 30mL of this one.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › The OFFICIAL Fragrance Split Discussion Thread