or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Full Count Jeans
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Full Count Jeans - Page 2

post #16 of 59
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautiful_FrEaK View Post
really like the fit whatever123.

if you have the time, some measurements of your pair after they stretched out a bit would be nice!

thanks bf. i bet you would really be into these jeans ... very soft and comfortable.

i think you an i are the same size so i would be more then happy to let you know how much these give. keep in mind though i shrunk the shit out of these and they are still quite tight ... although ive only been wearing them a couple hours
post #17 of 59
I handled the big x full count ones instore last week. denim is phenomenal. is this the zimbabwe denim? if so, they should stretch a ton. the pair i tried on was ball crushing tight raw and i considered buying them because the fibers in the cotton stretch a lot
post #18 of 59
Can you guys see my images on your end?
post #19 of 59
@Guyute: no I don't see it @whatever123: yeah I think we have the same Samurai size and with the FC I think I would also go one size down
post #20 of 59
Okay I think this will be straight Anyone else have this "stitch error" on theirs?
post #21 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guyute View Post
test


I can see this image. Not your earlier ones, though.
post #22 of 59
Thread Starter 
thanks guyute ... so is that 3 months of wear +/- a week or so?
post #23 of 59
Thanks commodore, I think I've got it sorted out.

That's right whatever, just around 3 months.
post #24 of 59
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guyute View Post
Thanks commodore, I think I've got it sorted out. That's right whatever, just around 3 months.
cool. also, i dont think thats a stitching error on fc's. it looks like its at an angle but i doubt its an error. they use that tack for reinforcement on the rear pocket (among other areas). also, who told you these are designed to fall apart? its not true and they will last you many year i actually think the multi-color stitching around the pockets areas is a nice detail. as they fade the thread will lighten up.
post #25 of 59
no it is true (or at least I read it tii). FC uses indeed different threads and some of them are meant to wear out before the others do
post #26 of 59
Hey gang,
Fullcounts are pretty great jeans imo. I bought a pair in 2007 and the denim has held really well after moderate wear over the yeas. They have not faded too much and still qualify as "clean". I'm no expert in Jap jeans, just have another pair of Samurais so I cannot really compare. However, I would recommend FCs to anyone considering to buy.
-m
post #27 of 59
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautiful_FrEaK View Post
no it is true (or at least I read it tii). FC uses indeed different threads and some of them are meant to wear out before the others do

really? i guess im wrong.
post #28 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever123 View Post
cool.

also, i dont think thats a stitching error on fc's. it looks like its at an angle but i doubt its an error. they use that tack for reinforcement on the rear pocket (among other areas). also, who told you these are designed to fall apart? its not true and they will last you many year i actually think the multi-color stitching around the pockets areas is a nice detail. as they fade the thread will lighten up.


do you see the difference in our pictures though? are both of your tacks straight like in your picture? one of mine is straight/clean/even as shown in your pic, but one is also messed up, as pictured in my picture....follow me?
post #29 of 59
Thread Starter 
yes, i mentioned yours was at an angle in my post. but like i said i doubt it is a "stitching error." not all of mine are totally straight.
post #30 of 59
well after all the jeans are still man-made so things like that shouldn't be impossible. I doubt it is a planned mistake or else all jeans should feature that which is not the case with whatever123's pair. @mauser: yeah Samurai jeans tend to fade faster and sharper. FC have softer denim so the fades a more blurry and soft
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Full Count Jeans