or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › American Rag CIE at Fashion Island is open
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

American Rag CIE at Fashion Island is open

post #1 of 31
Thread Starter 
They have a pretty decent selection of denim, nudies (didn't see any raw ones though), PRPS, Tsubi, PDC, ES, Levis Premium (and some LVC, I think) and some others. They also had a lot of outerwear, but I didn't see anything particularly interesting, and other stuff, I was in there with others so I didn't spend as much time as I would have otherwise.
post #2 of 31
Checked it out last night. I thought it was much more well layed out than the one on La Brea and the selection was very good. Picked up some APC NS and one of those Wings & Horns duffel coats in black. For sure much easier than treking up to LA.
post #3 of 31
cool. ima be down at Fascist Island sat so it's nice to know there's a new store to check out.
post #4 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldengloves
Checked it out last night. I thought it was much more well layed out than the one on La Brea and the selection was very good. Picked up some APC NS and one of those Wings & Horns duffel coats in black. For sure much easier than treking up to LA.

I must have missed the APCs, how much were they, $140?
post #5 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
I must have missed the APCs, how much were they, $140?

Right on the money!
post #6 of 31
btw, where is it located? i dont ever walk thru the whole place so it'd be nice to know what area it's in....thanks!
post #7 of 31
It is right where the old Barnes & Noble used to be. Over by the Pac sun and The Closet.

If you go to toward the parking garage, then you're in the right place. Happy shopping!
post #8 of 31
thanks!
post #9 of 31
how much was the W+H duffle? thanks.
post #10 of 31
No worries.

The duffel was $325. They pretty much had everything from W+H/Wings & Horns.
post #11 of 31
Wha-wha-what? Do they ship? Didn't check the new location.
post #12 of 31
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonglover
Wha-wha-what? Do they ship?

Didn't check the new location.

The new phone # isn't in the yahoo pages yet, but you can probably call the old one and get the # for the new store to ask, not sure if they ship.
post #13 of 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by drizzt3117
The new phone # isn't in the yahoo pages yet, but you can probably call the old one and get the # for the new store to ask, not sure if they ship.

American Rag will ship.
post #14 of 31
Also a heads up, carve will be opening up next to blends at the lab. They're going to carry visvim, apc etc. Should be open in a couple weeks.
post #15 of 31
www.shopfashionisland.com American Rag's number is in there as well under the directory.

I was wondering what happened to Carve...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › American Rag CIE at Fashion Island is open