or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Men's Clothing (Archive) › Edward Green: Restocked!!! 1/30/2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Edward Green: Restocked!!! 1/30/2011 - Page 6

post #76 of 95
When are you restocking and please fill me in what sizes and lasts you will have! How do you get such low pricing?!
post #77 of 95
Any big foot 13Ds and they are S.O.L.D.
post #78 of 95
Thread Starter 
Wanted to thank all for the kind words, and those who have purchased and enjoyed the Edward Green shoes at a significant savings.

Several items scheduled to be restocked were sold in advance of listing, and I thank the loyal Edward Green enthusiasts for their continued passion for fine British footwear.

I am in the process of restocking, but I wanted to list these for sale.

either for $650 Personal Paypal payment, shipped Con US

NEW IN BOX with Shoe bags AND Polishing Cloth

1) Canterbury Oxford Black adelaide calf captoe with broguing
10.5/11.0 on the 888 last

Stock photos of the Canterbury in other colors:




2) Chestnut antique calf cadogan with burnishing.
10.5/11.0 on the 202 last

Stock photo of the Cadogan:
post #79 of 95
When you list the sizes you should also list the fitting (width).
post #80 of 95
Let us know where you are restocking from herb. Sheesh.
post #81 of 95
thinkderm - great looking stuff! When do you expect to have the next batch up and running?
post #82 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post
For ConUS buyers: $550 personal paypal + shipping for all remaining stock!

Hello,
I am interested by the suede cadogans, is this offer available for non conus buyers ?
post #83 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post
Wanted to thank all for the kind words, and those who have purchased and enjoyed the Edward Green shoes at a significant savings.

Several items scheduled to be restocked were sold in advance of listing, and I thank the loyal Edward Green enthusiasts for their continued passion for fine British footwear.

I am in the process of restocking, but I wanted to list these for sale.

either for $650 Personal Paypal payment, shipped Con US

NEW IN BOX with Shoe bags AND Polishing Cloth

1) Canterbury Oxford Black adelaide calf captoe with broguing
10.5/11.0 on the 888 last

Stock photos of the Canterbury in other colors:




2) Chestnut antique calf cadogan with burnishing.
10.5/11.0 on the 202 last

Stock photo of the Cadogan:

Is #2 still available?
post #84 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slewfoot View Post
thinkderm - great looking stuff! When do you expect to have the next batch up and running?

+1 we need more edward green shoes!
post #85 of 95
Is the cadogan size 11.0 still available?
post #86 of 95
Very nice shoes. I wished I could afford them. Please next time get a little bit cheaper ones for the poor. Thank you
post #87 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley Bills View Post
Very nice shoes. I wished I could afford them. Please next time get a little bit cheaper ones for the poor. Thank you

+1000
post #88 of 95
instakopabble =) what is still around?
post #89 of 95
Featured Shoes:

10. Olney, Black size 7.5UK/8US E 888 last.








Wow! Not my size...unfortunately.
This needs to be one of the nicest monk boots I have ever seen.
Hence, free bump.
post #90 of 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikkoN View Post
Featured Shoes:

10. Olney, Black size 7.5UK/8US E 888 last.








Wow! Not my size...unfortunately.
This needs to be one of the nicest monk boots I have ever seen.
Hence, free bump.

freshest!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: FS: Men's Clothing (Archive)
Styleforum › Forums › Archives › Buying and Selling (Archive) › FS: Men's Clothing (Archive) › Edward Green: Restocked!!! 1/30/2011