or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 615

post #9211 of 54805
We had a couple of cooler nights here in FL this week and realized that I really miss my lamb TOJ moto frown.gif

White tee/jeans/black boots and TOJ moto is so effortless yet so badass.



& Berzerk-that fit is awesome.
Edited by dmash - 9/20/11 at 9:33pm
post #9212 of 54805
^^yep
tumblr_lrrrfcaDIc1qcq3abo1_500.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzerk91 View Post

Just bought slipgun's DR a week or two ago. This jacket is amazing. Apparently tinypic thinks so as well since the captcha was "oregasm?"

crappy blackberry pics, don't mind anything else I'm wearing haha, especially in the first picture.

Looks like how it fits on the guy buying mine (or Eason if he wasn't so slow to buy! and fat)
post #9213 of 54805
^Everytime you post that pic you piss me off..............then after about 10 seconds it dissipates and I become envious. fing02[1].gif
Edited by dmash - 9/21/11 at 12:10am
post #9214 of 54805
Quote:
Originally Posted by impolyt_one View Post


If your name starts with a Barack and ends with an Obama, I can make exception.

Aww. Oh well frown.gif
post #9215 of 54805
^^legally changing your name doesn't cost much money man
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmash View Post

^Everytime you post that pic you piss me off..............then after about 10 seconds it dissipates and I become envious. fing02[1].gif

I like mine because it's the original sample moto, so might be the first leather drew ever made? I guess that's another thing to add for people afraid of lamb breaking down quicker than calf... this jacket is older than every other jacket and I take it to clubs, punk shows, fell down in it a bunch, have had all sorts of drinks spilled on it and it still looks perfect.
post #9216 of 54805
Quote:
Originally Posted by malakas View Post


XRaLU.jpgNNsSX.jpg

I'm not sure it's such a problem really, assuming it's worn with other suitable stuff:

shortjacketb.jpg

415130148d58e0c6_dolce_and_gabbana_tan_leather_jacket.jpg

450
post #9217 of 54805
But Native Americans look badass with black hair + deer leather coat or whatever its called shog[1].gif
post #9218 of 54805
Thread Starter 
aeglus, I like the Moto zipped up like you had it in your spoiler pic recently. It is indeed the first ever TOJ leather.
post #9219 of 54805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grug View Post


I'm not sure it's such a problem really, assuming it's worn with other suitable stuff:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
shortjacketb.jpg

415130148d58e0c6_dolce_and_gabbana_tan_leather_jacket.jpg

450

I will give Ryan Reynolds a pass since his character in the movie is the only reason Blade Trinity was watchable (Blade 2 was decent though), but I digress. The other two pictures that you showed though was subpar at best, which aren't exactly shinning examples to support your point. No hate man, just my 2 cents.
post #9220 of 54805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grug View Post


I'm not sure it's such a problem really, assuming it's worn with other suitable stuff:

shortjacketb.jpg

415130148d58e0c6_dolce_and_gabbana_tan_leather_jacket.jpg

450

imo, ryan reynolds looks ridiculous in that color, second pic ok, and the last one horrible

and remember these guys are good looking, which tends to make everything look good
post #9221 of 54805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adubz View Post


I will give Ryan Reynolds a pass since his character in the movie is the only reason Blade Trinity was watchable (Blade 2 was decent though), but I digress. The other two pictures that you showed though was subpar at best, which aren't exactly shinning examples to support your point. No hate man, just my 2 cents.
Quote:
Originally Posted by malakas View Post


imo, ryan reynolds looks ridiculous in that color, second pic ok, and the last one horrible

and remember these guys are good looking, which tends to make everything look good

Agreed, they're not great photos (they're just the only examples of men with roughly my hair-colour/skin-tone, that I could find on google wearing tan/whiskey coloured leather jackets ), I posted them more as a reference for jacket colour and skin-tone, which I don't think really shows up as an issue in these photos (though the black tops underneath, certainly work better than the white one).
post #9222 of 54805
post #9223 of 54805
Thread Starter 
malakas is right, you need to have a certain complexion and hair color to make the whisky leathers work. Most of them don't work for me, I've realized, because I have pasty grey-yellow skin, veering on blue (say hi to drinking and smoking) so a whisky colored leather isn't my best suit. I recommended aeglus to get a dark whisky, because of his hair color/skin tone. It will really be a centerpiece type jacket though - where the red one is just shocking looking, the dark whisky will be really luxuriant and deep looking.

I think we're running low or are finished with the medium whisky, gotta check the totals on those but we're cutting it close. Probably only light and dark from now on, and those are limited too, just a few of each.
post #9224 of 54805
Thread Starter 
FWIW you can wear the whisky leathers with raw dark denim, with black overdye, with white, with pastel colored jeans, a lot of stuff. Just don't overdo them by going hard on the shoes and whatnot, simple is always best. Somebody with dirty blonde hair would look good in a light whisky 4-zip Moto, white V-neck tee, white jeans, white chucks.
post #9225 of 54805
Just conditioned my 2010 DR with some of my motorcycle jacket lotion. It's back to being suuper soft. I'm running low though. Drew, what do you recommend or use yourself?

401
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.