or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever. - Page 3642

post #54616 of 54803
Still hard to believe no one has confronted him in person. He's really lucky.
post #54617 of 54803
I've been surprised about that, too. I remember there was talk about generating funds to send somebody over there at one point (Distorbiant?) but that fizzled.

I am surprised that not one of the people affected by this has been angry enough to track him down, in person. If I were Drew, I'd be scared that at any moment, somebody would come knocking. Does anybody live near him? Is he working at that chicken place or did that close down?
post #54618 of 54803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Shoes View Post

If I were Drew, I'd be scared that at any moment, somebody would come knocking. 

 

He's deaf. He wouldn't hear anybody knocking. Hence, he doesn't give a shit.

post #54619 of 54803
I get nervous about flipping someone the bird while I'm driving, for fear that it might trigger some madman. Much less ripping people off of hundreds of thousands of dollars, lol.
post #54620 of 54803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Understatesman View Post
 

 

He's deaf. He wouldn't hear anybody knocking. Hence, he doesn't give a shit.

 

The flipside of that is he also won't hear when a wild-eyed maniac kicks in the door looking to rip him a new one over stolen money.

post #54621 of 54803
Quote:
Originally Posted by althanis View Post

I get nervous about flipping someone the bird while I'm driving, for fear that it might trigger some madman

Probably the same fear that keeps anybody from confronting him.
post #54622 of 54803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Shoes View Post


Probably the same fear that keeps anybody from confronting him.

 

I'd say what keeps most of this customers from confronting him is that he lives thousands of miles away from them.

post #54623 of 54803

Does a 15" macbook pro fit into the toj daypack?

post #54624 of 54803
yes
post #54625 of 54803
I paid with paypal credit and thanks to cutemelon for letting me know to submit the paper via mail, paypal accepted my claim and since Drew isn't going to respond I automatically won the dispute.

Also thanks to pawnchyoface, I basically just submitted the documents that he uploaded and replaced the transactions with mine.
post #54626 of 54803
Quote:
Originally Posted by krayzeez View Post

I paid with paypal credit and thanks to cutemelon for letting me know to submit the paper via mail, paypal accepted my claim and since Drew isn't going to respond I automatically won the dispute.

Also thanks to pawnchyoface, I basically just submitted the documents that he uploaded and replaced the transactions with mine.

 

So you basically submitted what pawnchyoface did to pay pal and got your money back?

 

I did the same thing but submitted it to the my credit card company instead of paypal...dealing with the ombudsman now

 

If that doesn't work I'll try paypal

post #54627 of 54803
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heymanniceshot View Post

So you basically submitted what pawnchyoface did to pay pal and got your money back?

I did the same thing but submitted it to the my credit card company instead of paypal...dealing with the ombudsman now

If that doesn't work I'll try paypal

is that not what I wrote?
post #54628 of 54803

No, you wrote you won the dispute. That doesn't mean you get your money back 100% of the time

 

PS: do you have a case number? I'd like to refer to it if I have to go down that avenue

post #54629 of 54803
Quote:
Originally Posted by krayzeez View Post

I paid with paypal credit and thanks to cutemelon for letting me know to submit the paper via mail, paypal accepted my claim and since Drew isn't going to respond I automatically won the dispute.

Also thanks to pawnchyoface, I basically just submitted the documents that he uploaded and replaced the transactions with mine.

I'm glad I was able to help at least one person get their money back. Good luck to everyone else. 

post #54630 of 54803

have we gotten our revenge yet

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.